Chase 54 Golf Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice write up James. I have a chase54 shirt that I like. It's a line I have considered adding to. The shorts inseam is an interesting one as I have pondered having other brand shortened a little

Knee freeness (is that a word?) seems to be the new thing. I really like their style of shirt though. I can see myself adding a couple to my closet

Good review JMan, I've liked the Chase 54 stuff i've seen and this looks to be a nice evolution of their line.

I've seen Chase54, but did not know much about their products. Happy to see a THP review. It sounds like they are producing some nice things and that the quality is there. The Rendezvous shirt does look quite nice and the sizing sounds like its what I prefer. Will have to give them a try next time I am looking to add to the closet.

Good stuff here James! I've been a fan of the looks of their line and the value that can be had with sales but really glad to hear that they are making continued improvements with the quality.

Their gear fits me really well and I'll continue to seek it out.

And agree completely on the rubber inside the waist band.

Good job James!! Great clothes line. I really like their classic style!!

Got a pair of Chase54 shorts from the THP Challenge and I love them. Very comfortable and high quality! Thanks for the review! This company will be on my radar now.

I have a few Chase54 polo's that I got from SP4 and that have become 2 of my favorite shirts. They are super comfortable, and really light I will be purchasing more on my own.

Great stuff James, I've always been intrigued by their style and need to see/feel one of their pieces in person to get a feel for their comfort and quality.

Nice review James, their stuff looks solid!

Thanks for reading all.

I often overlook Chase 54, I don't really know why. I really like the Rendezvous shirts having the collar stays in them, not sure why more polos don't.

Great review James. This is definitely a line I've overlooked, but might have to pick up a piece based on your review

Great review James. This is definitely a line I've overlooked, but might have to pick up a piece based on your review

Watch for sales....you can find this stuff incredibly cheap on places like RBG. Got 2 pairs of pants shipped for $34 total and I love them.

Picked up my first polo from them and absolutely love the material. Need to go get more of these soon.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Back