The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pup is ALL GOOD. Just a regular benign fatty tumor (too happy to check the paperwork for the exact name), removed, and they got ALL of it!

Stopped for a vanilla ice cream cone on the way home and now it's......................FRISBEE TIME!

Awesome Pete!!!!

Great news, Pete!!

Be the ball!!

Awesome news Pete!!

Awesome Pete! HHJJ for sure!

Just a small back and forth conversation can put a smile on your face like nothing else sometimes.

This little girl of mine is already so so so so loved, and its amazing. It really is a family here, some people laugh and mock, but it really is.

My pup is ALL GOOD. Just a regular benign fatty tumor (too happy to check the paperwork for the exact name), removed, and they got ALL of it!

Stopped for a vanilla ice cream cone on the way home and now it's......................FRISBEE TIME!

that is great news buddy. I think a new frisbee is in order

Amazon.com: Your package with SURGE, 12 ct, 16 FL OZ Cans has been shipped. Expected delivery: Monday, 22-Sep by 08:00 PM.

Party at Taylors house.

My wonderful lady bought me a new cell phone for my birthday! I refuse to buy new electronics/cell phones myself so she did it for me. It feels so weird to be up to date. She gave it to me a week early because she hates my old phone so maybe it was a bit of a gift to herself too haha :banana:

My wonderful lady bought me a new cell phone for my birthday! I refuse to buy new electronics/cell phones myself so she did it for me. It feels so weird to be up to date. She gave it to me a week early because she hates my old phone so maybe it was a bit of a gift to herself too haha :banana:
That is awesome Nate, shes a keeper. Remember your cell was having some problems charging, now no worries. All the best

When winter comes in a few months, I'll be ready!
827c692cda65a41d6511b44cb81bdd27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When winter comes in a few months, I'll be ready!
827c692cda65a41d6511b44cb81bdd27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My HHJJ is that I wouldn't need ever need to use that.

I think I saw that contraption in the Brave Little Toaster.

I think it's an industrial strength flowbee.

puserygy.jpg

great news Peter, happy for you and your pup

You should bring it to the next THP event.

I can do that. I won't lie, that movie was always my cure for insomnia

Today marks the 16th year my wife has been putting up with my business (and nearly 25 years total). One of life's great blessings is marrying well. I'm among the very lucky ones. HHJJ.

Congrats T4K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back