Contest - Pick Any Driver

Hmmm that's the hardest question.

Entry is in. Great show

I chose JGR because it's just easy to hit and was launching some bombs sat afternoon and Sunday. So many good choices and it was near the top for me.

I went Vapor Fly Pro, for some reason the Nike range really has my interest.

Im turn between the Callaway XR Pro, Nike Vapor Fly, or Bridgestone JGR.

I loved the podcast, loved the event and all the feedback everyone provided. Why not enter the contest? I picked the XR 16 Pro

The pod cast was great and my entry is submitted. I went with the Cobra King LTD.

This was a solid podcast. Listened to it last night. I picked the Nike Vapor Flex. Hit it in the sim yesterday and man it was long

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What are people picking?

I am in on this as well!! I went with the XR Pro it sounds like a well liked driver all around

I love the F6+, which would be my 1B choice, but had to go with the XR16 pro considering all the shaft options I have for Callaway drivers right now.

I'm in, also went with the XR Pro. Great podcast!

What are people picking?

I haven't hit all of the ones you had the testing, but from what I've hit, I liked the M1 the best so that is what I went with.

So many options!!!

I'm in. I decided on the Xr pro. Good luck everyone!

Done, the Cobra F6+ has my attention.

entry in. chose the M1 to mix it up a little.

No deal on my signing up for Twitter.
THP should remove that restriction.

I agree with you. I think that being a member of the Forum should be all that is required "externally". Many of us simply do not wish to use social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. If those are requirements then I'll just simply never win I guess. I'm not complaining about the rules, I just don't want to use the other social media outlets.

Good luck to everyone, hope you win, and I mean that sincerely.

I'm in, had to go with the XR Pro. Fingers crossed!

I'm in, chose the M1. Would love to do some head to head against the BB 815.

I'm in. King LTD was my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I think that being a member of the Forum should be all that is required "externally". Many of us simply do not wish to use social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. If those are requirements then I'll just simply never win I guess. I'm not complaining about the rules, I just don't want to use the other social media outlets.

Good luck to everyone, hope you win, and I mean that sincerely.

There are a may contests that don't require having twitter account including the first granddady contests. As was memetioned previously twitter is another platform THP uses to reach it's consumers and also a way for interacting with the various OEMs. It's a resource that has allowed THP members to interact with the OEMs and gain knowledge as wells and several members who won March madness contests in which they received unique shafts and other awesome prizes. Some had a chance to win a putter from cure and from Toulon.

What are people picking?
I went with the Callaway XR16. Changed my mind several times before hitting send

Back