2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Bill it would have been incredible if you were going to be here. Maybe next year we'll both be healthy and able to make it.

Lord have mercy I hope so buddy! Take some meds for that knee/knees and enjoy this weekend as it will be truly special :golf2::thumb:

Finally sitting at the terminal. Quick jump to DFW & off to PBI!

I thought about telling Pete to grow a beard but worried it would throw off his center of gravity. We'll just have to share mine.
I tried, but then my forum name change would go in effect:

Patches O'Carroll

I thought about telling Pete to grow a beard but worried it would throw off his center of gravity. We'll just have to share mine.

He is like 3ft tall. Impossible to throw off that C.O.G

For those renting cars be careful driving on 95 between the airport and PGA cops like to sit in that area

He is like 3ft tall. Impossible to throw off that C.O.G
3'11" don't you dare sell me short!

And 4'2" wide, so I absolutely have C.O.G. concerns…

Looking so so so so so forward to this, love me some Bridgestone, love me some THP, and add in the Bear Trap and PGA National. Bliss.

Looking forward to following along the live thread. Good luck everyone,all the best.

Is it a bad sign of confidence that I just packed my bag with 2 drivers...? #incaseonebreaks

5 hours of work left and the THP weekend begins! Looks like we're arriving around 11am tomorrow and practice round at 1230pm. Can't wait to meet everyone at iBar Friday night.

Is it a bad sign of confidence that I just packed my bag with 2 drivers...? #incaseonebreaks

Almost did the same. But, the bag was pretty jammed, so opted to park the SLDR in favor of the Titleist. Not quite as long, but much more accurate.

Not quite as long, but much more accurate.

Oh, so you're on the side of the fairway instead of dead in the middle with the other one?

Ready to kick some Bear arse!

IMG_20140925_131140828.jpg

Finally sitting at the terminal. Quick jump to DFW & off to PBI!

Looking forward to meeting you and putting a hurt in the Bear Trap this weekend!

Almost did the same. But, the bag was pretty jammed, so opted to park the SLDR in favor of the Titleist. Not quite as long, but much more accurate.

I've been back and forth with confidence...didn't want any excuses. Will make a decision on the range Sat morning...though I can carry both since i typically on have 13 clubs.

We are checked and have had our first THP siting - Bolt and ShaneNunbers

Come on Cookie! One time ya'll

Back