What happened to Keegan Bradley

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I was looking at something and saw Keegan Bradley and it made me wonder what happened to this very promising player. I assume he is making cuts but I do not notice him week to week.

Lost his putter stroke. Scoring gone up.
If he figures his putting out, he'll be back up on the leaderboards.

I was told he has decided to follow his true passion of line dancing. Apparently One Step Forward (two steps back) by the Desert Rose Band is his favorite.

He's out planning his next attack against Miguel Angel...

The anchor ban torpedoed him. He was in contention at the Valspar on Day 1 and that was it.

The anchor ban torpedoed him. He was in contention at the Valspar on Day 1 and that was it.

He wasn't overly successful last year, at least not to my knowledge.

He wasn't overly successful last year, at least not to my knowledge.

He went away from using the anchored putter last year to prep for the ban in quite a few tournaments

He's under Foley lol, they usually disappear.

I picked him for my Fantasy team.....

Seems like he has become a victim of his own mind with all the backing off, twitching and such. Just watching him makes me nervous

Seems like he has become a victim of his own mind with all the backing off, twitching and such. Just watching him makes me nervous

He is almost as hard to watch as Na

Consistency has been a big issue especially on the greens. I think he has gotten to mental

He is almost as hard to watch as Na
The only golfer as bad as Na is... nobody. Na is in a league of his own, even though he has improved.
Keegan - He needs to jump on the Cure bandwagon.

I think he'll figure it out, he's 132nd on the money list and there is lots of golf ahead of him this year. Either way, he'll be ok, at age 29 he's already made over $16,000,000 in prize money and he's pulling in $3,750,000 a year in sponsorship money on top of that.

Think putter and confidence!

I think he got a ticket on the Ozzy train ... I did enjoy his David Feherty show.

He certainly has the talent, like Na he is a twitch or two away from winning. Also brings to mind Duffner who had a fantastic stretch of golf then for one reason or the other (maybe wife, injuries) just forgot how to get it done.

Golf at our level is hard, at their level it must be just out of this world hard with sponsors and commitments not to mention the other talent coming at you all the time trying to get where you are...tough, tough game. Heck I choked just having JB watch me Putt, can't imagine 100's or 1,000's of people watching and millions on the line.

He certainly has the talent, like Na he is a twitch or two away from winning. Also brings to mind Duffner who had a fantastic stretch of golf then for one reason or the other (maybe wife, injuries) just forgot how to get it done.

Golf at our level is hard, at their level it must be just out of this world hard with sponsors and commitments not to mention the other talent coming at you all the time trying to get where you are...tough, tough game. Heck I choked just having JB watch me Putt, can't imagine 100's or 1,000's of people watching and millions on the line.
Duffner has won this year

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Duffner has won this year

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
He still has fallen off a long way from where he was. I keep hoping he will regain form.

I always liked Duff, he seems like a regular guy that just happens to have a golf game. I would bet all these guys are really pretty cool if you could sit down over a beer and visit with them. I would be real curious about Na, he seems to act like a Richard, but that could just be his game face.

I think it's more of a testament to how many great players there are rather than an indictment on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's too damn twitchy, settle down man! If him and Na were in the same twosome I couldn't watch!

This exact thread came up on another site and many people said the same thing about the twitching.... I don't understand how anyone who is in their own head as much as he is can compete at the highest levels in that shape. Maybe he can get that turned around but until then, I don't think we'll be seeing much of him. Plus, isn't he getting married real soon? Maybe that's weighing on him, LOL

Changed instructors...go back to JMcLean please!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just sat down and caught a brief airing of Live from the Players on GTC and its reported he also changed Caddies, Pepsi is out and now the former caddie of Nick Watney is on the loop this week

Back