What happened to Keegan Bradley

Wonder if the Jimenz flap with Pepsi had anything to do with that?

He's still got the best shoes in the game. Im really hoping he starts playing better so I can actually see him on TV. I used to love seeing whatever special Jordans he always has on.

I think that because we have been picking on him he comes out and wins the Player's, won't that be a kick or twitch so to speak.

He's still got the best shoes in the game. Im really hoping he starts playing better so I can actually see him on TV. I used to love seeing whatever special Jordans he always has on.

I was thinking that he should quit kissing MJ's a$$ and get back to playing some golf. :angel:

I was thinking that he should quit kissing MJ's a$$ and get back to playing some golf. :angel:

Getting paid to be a brand ambassador is hardly kissing a$$

His pre shot routine is beyond painful to watch. Seems like a nice kid but I take zero pleasure in watching him play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not related to "what happened to him" but I would trip over myself trying his pre-shot routine. I would like to see him back in the winners circle though.

So did Keegan dump his caddie or did his caddie dump him?

Women...that was caused the spiral. Just kidding. Not quite sure, but like most have mentioned I would have to say putting.

It's the MJ's lol.

Back