Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I am tired of feeling depressed after every episode. The highs aren't nearly as high as the lows are low.

I feel the same way this season. Not much if anything has happened in 6 episodes, with only 4 left I am hoping they are really really good.

Ramsey needs to be taken care of.

I'm in the minority in that I like the "slow burn" we are seeing. So many things are being set up in parallel and you know it's all coming to a head soon, which I hope is a tour hour episode with a lot of fighting & resolution.

Am I the only one who needs more dragons??? Man those things are something fierce.

I feel the same way this season. Not much if anything has happened in 6 episodes, with only 4 left I am hoping they are really really good.

Ramsey needs to be taken care of.

Agree... This season has been -- meh. I like some of the stuff going on, but overall not as exciting. Maybe, they are setting it up for the last few episodes. I haven't read the books, so I don't know what's coming, but I though Reek was actually going to man up and get crazy on Ramsay.

I haven't read the books either, but the more I think about it, I'm kinda hoping Sansa might take care of Ramsey herself.

Agree... This season has been -- meh. I like some of the stuff going on, but overall not as exciting. Maybe, they are setting it up for the last few episodes. I haven't read the books, so I don't know what's coming, but I though Reek was actually going to man up and get crazy on Ramsay.

The Bronn/Jamie rescue mission to Dorne has been a waste of time and not even comical. The Sand Snake scenes is the worst acting on a show I've ever seen. This story line has been a big waste of time and doesn't seem to have any meaning but time fillers.

Give me the Jorah/Tyrion storyline and banter all hour long. Peter Dinklage is carrying this show on his little shoulders and is doing it wonderfully. I am very much looking forward to his hopefully interaction with Daenerys if that indeed happens in the show.

The Bronn/Jamie rescue mission to Dorne has been a waste of time and not even comical. The Sand Snake scenes is the worst acting on a show I've ever seen. This story line has been a big waste of time and doesn't seem to have any meaning but time fillers.

Give me the Jorah/Tyrion storyline and banter all hour long. Peter Dinklage is carrying this show on his little shoulders and is doing it wonderfully. I am very much looking forward to his hopefully interaction with Daenerys if that indeed happens in the show.
Tyrion is by far my favorite, and I think Bronn is second. I agree the mission for Jaime's daughter has been kinda lame. I really hope Tyrion and Bronn last for a long time; haven't read the books and everyone seems to die haha.

Tyrion is by far my favorite, and I think Bronn is second. I agree the mission for Jaime's daughter has been kinda lame. I really hope Tyrion and Bronn last for a long time; haven't read the books and everyone seems to die haha.

Yep agree also. Tyrion and Bronn are the best characters on this show. I get there is setup, but man its moving slow right now, I need more Arya and more Dragons!

Yep agree also. Tyrion and Bronn are the best characters on this show. I get there is setup, but man its moving slow right now, I need more Arya and more Dragons!
Definitely curious to see what happens with Arya and the faceless stuff. And for sure more dragons. Daenerys' build up into power was really entertaining.

I'm in the minority in that I like the "slow burn" we are seeing. So many things are being set up in parallel and you know it's all coming to a head soon, which I hope is a tour hour episode with a lot of fighting & resolution.

Am I the only one who needs more dragons??? Man those things are something fierce.
You aren't alone. I agree with all of this I've enjoyed the season.

I agree with you.....it's like a pot slowing boiling and getting ready to explode....I think there are so many things that are going to end up blowing up in the next few episodes.

I agree with you.....it's like a pot slowing boiling and getting ready to explode....I think there are so many things that are going to end up blowing up in the next few episodes.

I hope you guys are correct. It is my favorite show to watch currently, this season just feels different thus far.

The slow burn reflects the books at this point as well. Just be glad they cut out and consolidated some things, because there's even more plotlines to nothing in the book at this point. I feel the show has done a MUCH better job of pacing at this point in the story than the books.

That being said, the Dorne story has been completely fumbled in my opinion. I straight up don't care, whereas in the book it was more interesting. However, they'd have needed to introduce EVEN MORE new characters to do it right, so I can understand why they didn't.

I keep thinking I need to read the books

I keep thinking I need to read the books
I'm 3/4 through the first, I finally caught the bug to really want to get through them after starting this one I think 4 or 5 times.

No one really knows whats going on with Sansa, as it is different in the books. The Bronn / Jaime exploits are different as well. Most of the changes seem to be less "we think this is better" and more of "we don't want to hire a bunch more actors so we'll combine characters and story lines." Still interesting to see where they go with them.

I'm 3/4 through the first, I finally caught the bug to really want to get through them after starting this one I think 4 or 5 times.

I will have to check it out

I will have to check it out

I've read them all and this is really the first season the TV show has strayed from the original plot. Most of it is because the show has caught up to the book now for the most part. Martin has been very slow on the newest book.

Still I encourage everyone to read the books. There is only so much they can pack into TV, a lot of detail gets left out.

I've read them all and this is really the first season the TV show has strayed from the original plot. Most of it is because the show has caught up to the book now for the most part. Martin has been very slow on the newest book.

Still I encourage everyone to read the books. There is only so much they can pack into TV, a lot of detail gets left out.

Rumor is Martin has already told HBO how he will end it as it looks like he's not going to be able to keep the books coming out before the show airs next few seasons. Now book readers might have to decide towards the end whether to watch the show or wait for the books to come out.

Rumor is Martin has already told HBO how he will end it as it looks like he's not going to be able to keep the books coming out before the show airs next few seasons. Now book readers might have to decide towards the end whether to watch the show or wait for the books to come out.

I'm actually not shocked if that rumor turns out to be true. I hope that is not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm actually not shocked if that rumor turns out to be true. I hope that is not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised.

It is true. He is on record as telling them how things turn out for all major characters in case he kicks the bucket before finishing up.

He has had further conversations when it became obvious the show would outpace the books.

i'm enjoying this season, as this year has diverged more from the books than any previous one, so some new twists already that i wasn't expecting. And I for one don't mind if they don't follow the books completely, as long as it's entertaining.

i'm enjoying this season, as this year has diverged more from the books than any previous one, so some new twists already that i wasn't expecting. And I for one don't mind if they don't follow the books completely, as long as it's entertaining.

Agree with this. It actually makes the whole thing more unpredictable for me, whereas if it follows the books exactly then I know exactly what's going to happen.

Just watched the Coldplay musical attempt w/ GOT actors. LOL. Greatness.

Just watched the Coldplay musical attempt w/ GOT actors. LOL. Greatness.

I would pay money to see it. But only if the show's cast was in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back