2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

And cannot have any other logos outside of Titleist on glove through 2025

Does he have a club sponsorship from them?

Disappointing round for tiger, but still much better than I anticipated. Hope he keeps playing better

McIlroy with 68-66 on the weekend. Just think if he could have gotten it going a couple days earlier.

Spieth says suck it trabeck I'm letting the big dog loose

Rory again held back by a awful 9 hole stretch at the Masters.

Have to think he gets another major at some point this year.

DOuble Bogey yesterday? Who cares; let the big dog eat.

The kid has some moxy & is controlling those nerves better than I thought. Heck of a wire to wire win if he holds on.

Kind of an unofficial "changing of the guard". Rory and Tiger playing together, Rory shoots 66, Tiger shoots 73.

A sneaky top 5 for Rory. Great round today.

Did Tiger just shoot an over par round on a course he complained was too easy all weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else already envisioning a Rory Spieth showdown for the Final round of Masters 2016?

Lots of big names finishing with some pretty good rounds but they never had a chance.

Beautiful shot.

I have a small wager with a friend that Jordan will push his 2nd shot on 18 to the right. It's kind of his thing, isn't it?

Not gonna make 6 from there.

Come on Phil if you need to say fore, yell it for the world to hear you.

I have a small wager with a friend that Jordan will push his 2nd shot on 18 to the right. It's kind of his thing, isn't it?

He will probably be hitting 3W and aiming at the trap on the left.

McIlroy with 68-66 on the weekend. Just think if he could have gotten it going a couple days earlier.
Faldo was critical of Rory early on for taking two weeks off instead of continuing to play in the weeks leading up to the Masters. Considering that it wasn't until Friday's back nine that he got going, it makes you wonder if he was right.

He popped it back in?? Damn.

"A bone popped out, but I put it back in"......

Not something I expect to hear from a golfer.

His joint came out of place? He put his joint back into place? I don't really know if I'm being that Tiger.

"A bone kinda popped out, but I put it back in."

You're the man, Tiger.

Back