Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

We have a Tassimo pod coffee maker because I used to only drink coffee occasional and then never more than 1 cup at a time. I've gotten to where I'm drinking more often now (coffee) and I'm thinking about getting a real brewer and a grinder. If I do I'll be ordering some of your dark roast Marc. This sounds delicious.

A bag of Jumping Trout is headed to Knoxville . As a pretty heavy coffee drinker ( day and night) I look forward to getting this one . If THP says it's good, well that is good enough for me. Congrats Marc , Way to go buddy . I love to see and support friends on their endevours !

Thanks for starting this thread JB. When Marc sent a tweet about this a few weeks back I was in the process of submitting an order and got sidetracked. This will be happening tomorrow! Can't wait for some Jumping Trout coffee!

What sort of coffee maker would you need to use this product. KellyBo and I only drink instant coffee.

You know Gray that's one of the things I'd like to do one day, God knows I've had a ton of Nescafe, Folgers, and the like in my day but instant is a funny game with a lot of chemicals. I am going to make an incredible tea bag coffee one day and it will be the best out there because people need an instant coffee. I'll get some pour over gear here in short order for those that would like to enjoy it without a coffee maker.

What is that Twitter handle so I can follow

What is that Twitter handle so I can follow

Hey Mike I don't have one set up yet but it's on my list to do this weekend buddy, I'll get it to you Saturday.

Hey Mike I don't have one set up yet but it's on my list to do this weekend buddy, I'll get it to you Saturday.

No worries. I read the post where a tweet was sent out. Looking forward to following.

I recommend JumpingTroutCoffee. It's available. Jumping Trout is taken :(

I need my morning coffee, I'll be picking some of this up for sure.

I recommend JumpingTroutCoffee. It's available. Jumping Trout is taken :(

Your avatar is awesome dude!

@JumpingTroutCo is the twitter handle. We'll be doing some testing give aways soon via twitter and facebook.

I hope I didn't break the Twitter-verse just now trying to post

This is awesome. Love it, Marc!

One of my shops has a full on coffee bar in it, and this would be something I would love to have to let people try.

Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

The packaging looks good trout and as a coffee snob I'll be ordering some soon

Local and good coffee will need to try this out. Have been ordering from a friend that roasts in CA but this might be my switch up.

Received my order today, looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

Just got my order today (might have been a day or two ago though, forgot to check the mail over the weekend) and it smelled delicious in the mailbox! Haha

Can't wait to give this a try in the morning.

Received my order today, looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

Same here, it smelled so good when I opened the envelope.

Man I'm glad you guys are getting it so soon, we shipped the next day via USPS and am surprised you guys got it so fast.

Thank you again for the orders, we really hope you enjoy it.

Just another thing I missed from my flu-ridden NyQuil-induced comma over the last few days. @JumpingTroutCo followed, and off to the website to check it out.

...as if Marc could've gotten any cooler....?

Your avatar is awesome dude!

@JumpingTroutCo is the twitter handle. We'll be doing some testing give aways soon via twitter and facebook.
Great to see you got your twitter account up. Really looking forward to giving your coffee a try.

Got my bag of Jumping Trout today . The package is pretty flippin' awesome Mark, Well done sir .It really has that backwoods look and feel. Just had my first cup and Its some awesome coffee Marc . I have always had the typical Folders, Maxwell House and the other brands howeverJumping Trout will be the Coffee I drink more of now .
Well done Marc , I will be a regular customer buddy .

Got mine today also. That's damn good response time, Marc. Haven't gotten to try it yet, but the aroma from the mailbox was awesome. I wanted to open a bag and chew the grounds it smelled so good!

Add me to the list of people who received their coffee today. Jumping Trout in the morning. Saving the Black Bear Reserve for a lazy Sunday morning.

Brewed my first few cups yesterday...Wow. Talk about smooth and no after glow of bitterness. Usually put coconut creamer in my joe...made it taste like a cappuccino. Next pot will be str8 up. Liking it Marc...Will get a full flavor dose in the morning g if I get up in time.

I am drinking my 1st cup now of Jumping Trout Roast, very smooth. I drink coffee black with no sugar so I can tell a good coffee when I taste it, this one is a great cup of coffee.
coffee-drink-smiley.gif

Back