Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

That's a frightening idea.
Blah blah I'll put you in the "hey guys can't make it for this event many months from now cause I have a ....wesding" group.

luckily I'm good at multi quoting old posts when people flake out when it's time to step up

Blah blah I'll put you in the "hey guys can't make it for this event many months from now cause I have a ....wesding" group.

luckily I'm good at multi quoting old posts when people flake out when it's time to step up

One event and I get the Wardy tag?

Wow...in the air for 1.5 hours and I have 105 post to catch up on, which 97 have content regarding Texas.
#TexasIsBigButEveryoneLivesin4Cities

Hahahaha u will be missed buddy...that is assuming my name gets called lol

We can shake hands and exchange insults near a castle in PA I hear in June.

Nate's real list

13. SE Texas (AKA LA - would be rated higher but they are probably hung over)
12. N Texas (AKA Oklahoma - they jump at least 4 spots if they get a 2nd member to join JMan)
11. NW Texas (AKA Arkansas)
10. West Texas
9. Austin (Hook'em Horns)
8. San Antonio (remember the Alamo)
7. College Station (don't have any members here but the SEC is that good).
6. Houston
5. West Fort Worth
4. East Forth Worth
3. West Dallas
2. East Dallas
1. JerryWorld (Who cares if Romo isn't an AC Member? He's a scratch player and his back is stronger than Tiger's)
Frank, bump N Texas up to 8th, I'm in. Can't let Jman be the only one from the right side of the river

Tons of optimism there Mikey!! Yea have more faith in your brother golfers. They may surprise you one day.

Wow...in the air for 1.5 hours and I have 105 post to catch up on, which 97 have content regarding Texas.
#TexasIsBigButEveryoneLivesin4Cities

I know....we should probably give the thread a few days break....I think most would find that refreshing 4 sure.

Speaking of.....did Cookie get run out of here?? We need him back!

Lay off the paint chips Billy Madison.

LOL! You have to know when it's THP against anyone else we are THP brothers to the core! My point was that when Regional Rivalry comes around we have solid players from California on THP that know how to plan teams and kick butt! BEWARE and be forewarned!

I know....we should probably give the thread a few days break....I think most would find that refreshing 4 sure.

Speaking of.....did Cookie get run out of here?? We need him back!

I'll be there when it counts.

Talk is cheap as I've come to learn so I'll let future actions speak. Has taken me 4 years to realize this but I'm getting there.

More I talk the more the Texas hatred grows.....and we already have enough of that. :)

#smileandwave

Haha this thread is awesome, the northerners are trying to figure out if they'll be thawed out by August, Texas seceding from the rest of the forum, the south is right on schedule sipping sweet tea and figuring out if it's time to respond and the west coast is so stoned they're still looking for the reply button lol. Oy Vey!

Golfers don't just dress funny. What a thread.

Haha this thread is awesome, the northerners are trying to figure out if they'll be thawed out by August, Texas seceding from the rest of the forum, the south is right on schedule sipping sweet tea and figuring out if it's time to respond and the west coast is so stoned they think they are the #ZooCrew! Lol!. Oy Vey!

FIFY Marc.

So #RegionalRivalry is going to be fun.
#TheHurtIsReal
#SomeTexansAreFunny
#CaliforniaDoesHaveTheBestWeather
#MustBeWhyTheyWon'tTravel

Talk is cheap as I've come to learn so I'll let future actions speak. Has taken me 4 years to realize this but I'm getting there.

More I talk the more the Texas hatred grows.....and we already have enough of that. :)

#smileandwave

93c676c312143c285306475de6a0e57f.jpg

501ab9fd4bdb7c0e638d60b675f0e58d.jpg

That's All

Haha this thread is awesome, the northerners are trying to figure out if they'll be thawed out by August, Texas seceding from the rest of the forum, the south is right on schedule sipping sweet tea and figuring out if it's time to respond and the west coast is so stoned they're still looking for the reply button lol. Oy Vey!

August?

You're more optimistic than I right now... but hey! If the event is played on a sim, us northerners should be good to go!

So #RegionalRivalry is going to be fun.
#TheHurtIsReal
#SomeTexansAreFunny
#CaliforniaDoesHaveTheBestWeather

#MustBeWhyTheyWon'tTravel

1. Funny ha, ha or in the steers and q****s sense?
2. Possible location teaser?

Last edited:
Me & my bourbon stand corrected.
Enough bourbon and the lines get blurry. NW AR group and the SW MO crew are about an Austin to SA drive apart. #Texasis2big2Bast8

#smileandwave

Totally Understand. Maybe our excitement came off a little brash to others in an attempt to promote and gather information about the event. You may be right....might be time to sit back and just let everything happen when it happens.

VA/MD Region will take it all!

Back