PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to wluker17 for paying it forward and to Kang for setting this up! Awesome! Ready to see how far this goes!
Ditto.

Got a PM this morning that wluker paid it forward and did the same for me.

Just signed/renewed my membership and signed my brother up for the pay it forward.

Guys please don't forget to put your name on the Google doc! A lot of gear needs a new home :)

Wow this place never disappoints! Thanks MPlefty for paying it forward you are the man even if you like the Habs! Haha

Now to figure out who I am going to cover!

crud, I forgot about this and already signed up for Alb 2015.

Lots of people already signed up and then just bough a second membership for someone else. So if you want to pay it forward you still can. Just don't forget to add who it's for in the notes to seller section in PayPal.

Just signed/renewed my membership and signed my brother up for the pay it forward.

What's his forum name? I couldn't find him when looking him up by the email address you provided.

Wow this place never disappoints! Thanks MPlefty for paying it forward you are the man even if you like the Habs! Haha

Now to figure out who I am going to cover!

hehe I felt bad for your crapitals :alien:

This guy amazes me every time I see him and what a great idea buddy. The membership is truly something special on its own and has way more ROI than you know until you take the step. Brilliant buddy!

Lots of people already signed up and then just bough a second membership for someone else. So if you want to pay it forward you still can. Just don't forget to add who it's for in the notes to seller section in PayPal.

Thanks GG, I just bought another membership, I'll send you a PM with the "who for" info as I missed that prior to PayPal check out.

Josh Miller you rock, thank you my friend. I just paid it forward for 2 awesome THP'ers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a THANK YOU! Shout out to MPlefty for his generosity!

Great, great idea Kang!

Paid it forward to two great guys, I hope I see them at some events in 2015!

Lots of Love going around here, it rubs off :)

I just wanted to give a shout out to Alex, OITW. Thank you for the AC membership! I will be ready to pay it forward Friday!

Shout out and thank you to gr8dryv for popping for my AC membership!

Now to find my contribution!

Loving that a lot of folks are "spreading the wealth" so-to-speak. I would encourage current members to seek - out THPers that were not Albatross Club members last year... Maybe that provides them an opportunity to be more involved they might not have had otherwise.

Josh Miller you rock, thank you my friend. I just paid it forward for 2 awesome THP'ers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thank you, Shane. I really appreciate your generosity! I will be paying it forward as well.

Thank you, KC! You are awesome, dude. I will be paying it forward as well.

Such an awesome thread and idea. Everyday I see why THP is like family instead of a forum of strangers.

You guys are awesome. I completely forgot about this as I was too dang excited to join up last night. Either way, just wanted to thank everyone.

Thank you OITW, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back