The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap what a catch by Sanders.

Nice grab..no td

The bills looked no different than they have in past weeks though. Strong d pathetic o. Pulled out the win so I am happy but Orton is not the answer nor is ej. They need to fix the interior line first

Agreed. EJ looked young and then fine in their wins earlier. Why? Because the OL is pathetic. So what do you do? Throw a journey man below average QB in for a young guy to try and save your own ass. I hope the coach fails miserably now. You have an injury prone RB, a rookie WR, an awful OL and you expect a raw, 2nd year QB to win every game clearly. Par for the course for the fans, but you expect more out of a head coach and ownership.

Phil Simms is the football version of Johnny Miller. He's terrible to listen to and never shuts up

Don't post in here often but the New York Football Giants is all!

Agreed. EJ looked young and then fine in their wins earlier. Why? Because the OL is pathetic. So what do you do? Throw a journey man below average QB in for a young guy to try and save your own ass. I hope the coach fails miserably now. You have an injury prone RB, a rookie WR, an awful OL and you expect a raw, 2nd year QB to win every game clearly. Par for the course for the fans, but you expect more out of a head coach and ownership.
This is my problem as well. EJ is not as good as orton right now. But he could be better orton is not that good. Let EJ have some growing pains instead of getting to 8-8 with orton and winning the god awful division but still having a bad football team.

I want the playoffs as bad as any other Bills fan but I want the team built right so it won't be a one year in and wait another 14 for the next playoffs. Build a team that will always be on the playoffs. If orton plays well enough for the playoffs the fans and front office will be ecstatic and do nothing to address the long term issue at QB .

And 2.5 point lead. Bronco's D don't let me down.

Little man Ellington continues to impress.

This is my problem as well. EJ is not as good as orton right now. But he could be better orton is not that good. Let EJ have some growing pains instead of getting to 8-8 with orton and winning the god awful division but still having a bad football team.

I want the playoffs as bad as any other Bills fan but I want the team built right so it won't be a one year in and wait another 14 for the next playoffs. Build a team that will always be on the playoffs. If orton plays well enough for the playoffs the fans and front office will be ecstatic and do nothing to address the long term issue at QB .

He could be better but I don't think he will be. He wasn't ready to start that's for sure. Still a long term need at QB either way. They should draft one every year just don't reach in the 1st rd anymore.

I'll take 2-2 but the browns could easily have been 4-0

Isn't it the coaches job to win? Did you watch EJ in all 4 games? He wasn't even that good in the wins, especially the Miami game. He pretty much was the reason they lost the Texans game. How do you fault a coach for putting in a better option, even if he is a below average journeyman QB?

He could be better but I don't think he will be. He wasn't ready to start that's for sure. Still a long term need at QB either way. They should draft one every year just don't reach in the 1st rd anymore.

This is one of the reasons I dont think Orton is the answer. MOST Wrs dont catch that ball had EJ thrown that ball fans would have called for his head. Watkins does get me excited though even though they gave up a ton for him

http://www.gfycat.com/WindingBowedAquaticleech

I'm not too sure what to do with my hands. Hell of a game for the Browns

I'm not too sure what to do with my hands. Hell of a game for the Browns

Grab that Johnny Football and Trent Richardson jersey and celebrate.

Kaep to Johnson yet again. They're building a good relationship.

Grab that Johnny Football and Trent Richardson jersey and celebrate.

For the record, I have neither. Yet

Geno Smith threw the worst quail I have ever seen. Best part was that there was still a chance for it to be caught...In typical Jets fashion, it was dropped.

Jets are tough to watch on offense...just a pile of blah

He completed that duck...to the other team

The Jets are bad, like really bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Half time, they are calling for a QB change for the Jets. Vick under center? Sheesh ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back