Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you eat Ramen noodles? If so how do you like them?

I just made lunch, Ramen Noodles (beef flavor), cut up some leftover steak, onion, And red, orange, and yellow bell pepper.

It was actually VERY good!

Not anymore once I found out how unhealthy they are. I use to love them.

I used to eat the ones that came in the Styrofoam cups, loved those. Every now and again I get a hankering to eat them but they are just so unhealthy.

What you did though sounds pretty good.

My buddies and I lived on them during college.. Haven't been able touch them since and that was 20 years ago.

I don't much anymore...but I have a few in my storage cabinet. My daughters like them from time to time.

Not since college. But then it was the chicken flavor, cooked normally, but then drained and then tossed the noodles in Frank's Red Hot.

Real Ramen, definitely. The package that you find for like 29 cents. Not anymore.

Occasionally. I like real ramen Better though.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

#strugglemeal

I can't eat them anymore....wayyyyy to much sodium for me!

Do you Ramen?

The only thing I can't stand is the flavoring that comes with it... I only use about 1/3 of the packet.

Otherwise WAY too salty
I also have to "Dress" them up.

I'm a fan yes

No, but my teenage daughter loves them.

I once used to. May need to pick up some packs and relive old times.

Yes. Add shrimp when adding Ramen. Both done in 3 min. Drain. Add soy sauce. Or drop egg (s) at same time.

Real Ramen... weekly. I usually go to Little Tokyo in LA to buy the noodles. I try to make my own broth and put whatever in it.
Here's what I made recently. Wonton Ramen.

12688254_10156396406615417_3034931069705441447_n.jpg

Real Ramen is awesome. Top Ramen, not so much.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I eat them on occasion, prefer the shrimp flavor, can't remember the brand I like as I don't have any left. The ones I buy are not the popular brands. I get mine down in Detroit at the Korean market, taste so much better than the ones sold at Meijer, Walmart and the like. And now I know what sounds good....

Yes and yes, love me some Ramen!

Can't remember the last time I did but I'm not saying I wouldn't.

Here's a question is it pronounced..

"RAY-MEN"

or

"RAH-MEN"

Can't remember the last time I did but I'm not saying I wouldn't.

Here's a question is it pronounced..

"RAY-MEN"

or

"RAH-MEN"

The latter.

I ate that stuff on a daily basis in college. Haven't had it since until recently. My 3 year old niece loves the noodles, so I've have it twice in about a month's time.

mmmmm ramen. I love good ramen. Yes, yes I do ramen. :D

I agree. I've been in some pretty heated arguments over that debate lol.

me too. Although we usually just ate it as people would argue Soda vs Pop

Back