Nike Air Zoom 90 IT

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Rory wearing them this week, they look awesome!
roryshoes-847-richardheathcote.jpg

if by awesome you mean awful. Then yes, you are correct.

Good news. He can go from the course straight to the dentist's office for hygienist work. :D

they look like the took the first version of the FI Impact shoes and used an air pump to blow them up a bit.

I used to love the look of Nike Air Max, these feel right up that alley, which I like!!!

These are a big swing and miss for me. I'm assuming their motivate was to take the air max 90s and throw spikes on the bottom. While I like some air max 90s in the normal sneakers these do not do it for me.

They might look better when more pictures come out, but like Ddec said, I'm seeing half Fl Impact half rain boot.

I asked Charles Barkley what he thought. We agreed, they're turrible.

Ehhh doesn't do it for me. I'll stick with my ECCO Hybrid.

Little bulky for my tastes.

I wonder if there's ever a time when they take a shoe to a player and the player just says, "No."

This shoe tells me there should have been.

this is weird, but if I had to chose a pair of nike shoes from their current lineup... I think I'd go for the chukkas. they need to step it up

Little bulky for my tastes.
I was gonna say chunky but bulky is a better word for it. I hope bulky isn't a trend this year.

I like just about everything Nike is doing with their shoes this year, so I'm interested. I don't think they look good with pants in these pictures, but I wonder about how they'll look with shorts.

I am sure others will like them, but they are a no for me..

I like just about everything Nike is doing with their shoes this year, so I'm interested. I don't think they look good with pants in these pictures, but I wonder about how they'll look with shorts.
I had the same thought about pants, but as I rarely wear pants, I figured they'd look pretty good with shorts! The other odd thing to note, I don't really care for or wear Nike shoes off the course, but some of their recent stuff this year has been really intriguing for me, I like the "odd" direction they are going with some of them. Don't think they can touch Puma's comfort, but the unique styling is a great touch.

I had the same thought about pants, but as I rarely wear pants, I figured they'd look pretty good with shorts! The other odd thing to note, I don't really care for or wear Nike shoes off the course, but some of their recent stuff this year has been really intriguing for me, I like the "odd" direction they are going with some of them. Don't think they can touch Puma's comfort, but the unique styling is a great touch.

Haha, we couldn't be more different, I love Nike shoes off the course, have previously thought everything they do is comfortable and liked the looks. But this years line has been their worst I can remember. I like the Impact 2's, but that's it.

I hope that's a prototype and they read our comments. Yuck!!

Nike golf shoes always give me blisters on my heal when I walk in them. Thanks but no thanks!!

Now I don't like to judge a book by its cover, and I have made that mistake before when I thought the D. Wade shoes from 2005 were the ugliest thing I had ever seen until I broke down and bought a pair because my teammate said that they were by far the best shoes he's ever put on. It was like wearing a pair of pillows on your feet, and if you ever played basketball, you know, most shoes are not comfortable or cause blisters...

The look i agree is bulky, but I wouldn't knock them before I tried them.

images

I'd like to see a spikeless version.

These look even more orthopedic than my TW13s

Those are fugly. Boy Nike is pretty questionable outside the TW line.

Back