The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have jammed my wrist at some point golfing this morning because all of a sudden it just started to ache, throb and stiffen right up. It's weird because I don't remember any particular shot where it could have happened.

I must have jammed my wrist at some point golfing this morning because all of a sudden it just started to ache, throb and stiffen right up. It's weird because I don't remember any particular shot where it could have happened.

Damn man, that sucks. Maybe you just had to pay the piper for that miraculous shot out of the trap on #18 :alien:

Got ID'd at dinner when the table ordered pitchers of beer. My id is in the car.

Freaking 913d2 from eBay I just received on Friday busted on the first on course swing. Adapter popped loose and now I can't tighten it back down again - damn thing was probably cross threaded to begin with. Sent the seller a message but I'm not sure how much help I'll get...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well I was pleasantly surprised by the seller with a message saying he would send a replacement shaft and screw/washer assembly straight away! Well done to eBay seller chrisatgmcs - anybody out there reading this and looking to buy some clubs off eBay, you can buy from this guy with confidence.

It's freezing IN my house. Outside it's not too bad, especially in the sun, but inside it's got to be 50 degrees. And I'm NOT turning the furnace on..........................yet.

It's freezing IN my house. Outside it's not too bad, especially in the sun, but inside it's got to be 50 degrees. And I'm NOT turning the furnace on..........................yet.

My A/C is still running.

Not a fan of today. It's the anniversary of the passing of my nephew, who was just 8 months old when we lost him suddenly to SIDS. I have enough stuff going on to keep myself occupied, but he's been on my mind all day. Hard to believe he'd be a high school freshman right now.

If you've got little ones, give them an extra long hug & kiss today.

Had to turn mine one last weekend. Playing back to back days in windy conditions, I couldn't handle sitting in 63 degrees in my apartment. I am getting soft in my old age.

And I am wondering if I can pack everything up again and move to San Diego.

Been dealing with trying to fix the toilet since yesterday. Replacing one piece at a time...lol Home owning rules. And Home Depot can go screw. Cant stand that place.

This just isn't a happy day already. Maybe I should just go back to bed now.

Do it.

In few months, going back to bed will not be an option. Take advantage now.

Do it.

In few months, going back to bed will not be an option. Take advantage now.

True, but she will make a lot of this ****** stuff go away in an instant.

True, but she will make a lot of this ****** stuff go away in an instant.

Behind the cowboy boots and mean bald head. You're a big teddy bear

Behind the cowboy boots and mean bald head. You're a big teddy bear

I wear my emotions on my sleeve, and sometimes that bites me in the ass, but its the only way I know how to be.

Mamma said there'd me days like this.
More sleep sounds great to me I'm running on 4 hours.

There's always tomorrow hang in there buddy

I'm feeling really old, I stayed up til 1 and 3 on consecutive days, and I might as well be hungover.

This was my routine not very long ago.

Arahgjagahagahgah!!!!!

I need to finish a presentation for work. I try to log on to our server remotely so I can finish the presentation. No go. I can't get it. So I driver 40 minutes to the office only to find that the office has no Internet connection. That's a good waste of 80 minutes on a Sunday night.

Arahgjagahagahgah!!!!!

I need to finish a presentation for work. I try to log on to our server remotely so I can finish the presentation. No go. I can't get it. So I driver 40 minutes to the office only to find that the office has no Internet connection. That's a good waste of 80 minutes on a Sunday night.

I blame the cold weather.

Or Aaron Rogers.

Or Jordy Nelson.

Or something.

I blame Mike McCarthy. That's what people in Green Bay do when something doesn't go right on a Sunday. Blame the head coach

One of the reasons I flew home at 6 was to play golf. I couldn't play due to my shoulder. I couldn't even put my backpack on this morning I am dying to get more swings in with the new driver and can't. Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back