THP #MajorSeries Coming In 2015

Extra omph? Just give me a pulse and I'm all.over these events. Seeing how the 'major' events have grown in 4 years in nothing short of amazing. Jb and GG do such a solid job with 441.

How can there be any extra oomph to these events? Talk about mind blowing

As great as 2014 was, it's hard to imagine 2015 being even better - but I'm sure it will surpass everyone's expectations! I will do my best to get ready for these events - it sure would be a dream come true & a real honor!

More on the #MajorSeries coming from the PGA Show this week.
#TheKing
#TheGauntlet
#TheGrandaddy

#TheKing
#TheGauntlet
#TheGrandaddy

Alright...you have my attention!

#PGAShowWeek
#THPCoverage #AlwaysBringsSurprises

Can't wait!

#TheKing
#TheGauntlet
#TheGrandaddy
Whooooooooooooo! Bring it!

#TheKing
#TheGauntlet
#TheGrandaddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when you think the PGA show coverage couldn't get better...can't wait to hear more about the Major Series!

Whoa. Really looking forward to hearing more about the major series.

Looks like THP coverage of the PGA Show will be even more entertaining, if that's possible. It's going to be a fun week.

Oh yes! As if the PGA Show could get more entertaining. Thanks to all those putting in their time for this.

#TheKing
#TheGauntlet
#TheGrandaddy
Boom, bring it on!!!

Looking forward to hearing this info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked a good year to be healthy again. THP is so awesome!

THP Events are like no other. Over the course of the year, the THP Tour Van travels the country and hosts weekend extravaganzas for golfers everywhere that feature some of the latest equipment in the world, friendly competition, prizes and of course a whole lot of fun.

2015 will feature a full calendar of events currently being announced and today we are honored and proud to announce something of a campaign we call #MajorSeries.

MajorSeries-L.jpg

Three Events Part Of The Major Series
The King - La Costa
The Gauntlet - At Cog Hill in Illinois
The Grandaddy - The Greatest Of Em All...Details TBA

Each of these 3 events will be a part of something THP calls the #MajorSeries and the campaign will feature some fun swag with the logo (featured above). As many know, The Grandaddy of em all is the final event of the year and caps off something special with an all expenses paid weekend like no other.

Being A Part Of A Major
In 2015, each of these events will have a "major" feel. They will be held at incredible venues featuring some of the finest golf in the world as well as dining and more. Each of these events will have a form of competition (always friendly and always for all skills levels). Finally, each of these events not only have a spot in the THP Hall of Fame, but also a trophy and tag fit for a major victory.

While #TheGrandaddy is the greatest of them all, each offers a unique setting in both golf, location and of course fun.

The Grandaddy Tie In
What can we say, #TheGrandaddy is the greatest of all time and we know that it is the major of the majors. This year, the entire #MajorSeries will have a unique feel that is very special, but there is one more special part of the other two majors. The MVP of the Gauntlet and the MVP of the King each get an automatic bid to be a part of Team THP in the Grandaddy of em all. The MVPs are not just about the golfer, but the people who make up the golfer. With each of these events being handicapped, low score does not win MVP.

Signups for each of these will be done throughout the year, so stay tuned for details.

I think this needs a quote today with the King rosters rounded out. MVP anyone?

Thanks for the reminder on this!!

I know each and every one of them will be gunning for it!

Sure hope I get a chance to get into the Gauntlet and earn an MVP there, such an awesome connection between events.

Ahhh. The Major Series. A chance for dreams to come true.

Not going to lie, getting into one of the last 2 would definitely be a dream come true. JB and THP...#dreammaker

Still love that there is a Major Series and the twist that it puts on certain events this year.

You better believe I'm California dreaming. Would love for my first trip to the west coast to lead to a second in December. First things first though is a crown for King Harry!

Back