Custom UST Mamiya Helium Shaft Contest

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to win one of the custom UST Mamiya Helium shafts during their march madness contest, it's a 4F3, just can't get it grooved for me and I want another lucky THPer to game it, so if you game a regular flex or think you can game it, follow the instructions below to get your name into the hopper and I'll pull a name from the hat, I'm gonna leave this open for a while, close it on Thursday May 26th at 8am CST and pull a winner around 10am Thursday, May 26th.

Rules:
To enter this contest you must be an Albatross Club member, for more information on the Albatross Club and its partnership with the Humane Society click here

How to Enter:
Send a tweet to @THPGolf and @USTMamiya telling us why you want to game it and post that tweet in this thread.

The Prize:

It has a callaway dual cog adapter on it now.
Spoiler

Great gesture Icey, Not an entry.

Solid gesture (edit: this is not an entry)

Last edited:
Great gesture and contest Kyle! Shaft would likely be a little weak for me so I won't enter and let others that could game it have a greater chance to win it.

Man, I would love another one. I get freaked out whenever I have the THP custom shaft in the bag that I am going to scratch/damage it.

And the grip already has my initials on it LOL!

Awesome gesture! Really good stuff!

Awesome gesture Icey. Good luck to everyone that enters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff Icey! Bummer it didn't groove with you.

For anyone wondering, I play X-stiff in my driver most of the time and have a 102-106mph swing speed and I won the other one of the two that were made of these but in stiff flex. the stiff holds up incredibly well for me. Will be a fantastic prize for anyone who enters! I love mine!

Good luck everyone!

Extremely awesome gesture!!

If I win and it turns out the shaft isn't cutting it for me I will offer it back up here in a similar fashion!

So awesome of you to do this Kyle! Just so happens that I'm an R flex guy....

attachment.php

I'm with Jay, if I do manage to win and it doesn't work out, it goes back to the THP community

Keep those entries coming!

Specs: HE4F3 (49g, R)

This site, and the members here are amazing! This is not an entry though I'm sure you're going to make someone very happy.

Good On You!

Very awesome of you Icey! Good luck to all who enter! Not an entry.

Not quite the shaft for me so i wont enter but im just popping in to say this is pretty awesome

Very awesome gesture, Icey!

I was fit for R flex with my GBB, so I'd love to give it a try with that driver. If it doesn't work for me, I'd coax my dad into trying it with his GBB since he's not getting along with it recently.

Thanks!!!

What a great gesture!!! Thanks Kyle! My Big Bertha came with a Sr. shaft so this would go right into play.

Great gesture dude! Good luck gentlemen!

Great thought Icey!
Love seeing you give another THPer a chance for this shaft. Good luck to all the enter.

Awesome gesture Icey. Id love one of those shafts but i play stiff in my clubs. Good luck to the entries.

Wow, Icey. This is very generous of you. I remember reading the reviews on the Helium shaft back in March and thinking it sounded like something that would fit my swing perfectly. Of course, there was no way for me to really try one, but there were a few lucky winners who had swing speeds similar to mine, and they were really enjoying theirs. I'll put a tweet up momentarily, and thanks for doing this for the forum.

Thanks again, Kyle, for the chance to win one of these. Here's my entry:

Thanks IceyShanks would love to try it out good luck everyone!

Back