Payment sent. first time trash talking in the Paypal comments section LOL

Sent..

I'll be sending payment (and vulgar trash talk) when I get home this evening.

Do you still need people for this? If so I will see what I can do. Let me know and I can have an answer in the morning. I wonder if I could bum a ride from atlanta to valdosta :D

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Do you still need people for this? If so I will see what I can do. Let me know and I can have an answer in the morning. I wonder if I could bum a ride from atlanta to valdosta :D

We absolutely could us a few more. Would love to have you join us!

We absolutely could us a few more. Would love to have you join us!
Let me check situation at work tomorrow and I will give a 100 percent yes or no by 10am tomorrow. If I can pull this off I will :)

Let me check situation at work tomorrow and I will give a 100 percent yes or no by 10am tomorrow. If I can pull this off I will :)

Cool!! Although I think Team Florida is calling in ringers 'cuz they're skurred!!

Cool!! Although I think Team Florida is calling in ringers 'cuz they're skurred!!
I think I would be team georgia, if I betrayed georgia my buddy ole grey would take me to the woodshed :D

Make it happen. We'll worry about the details later.

Oh boy............

I might be able to help, Shane, depending on when you end up coming in. I'm going down Friday and will probably stay at TOAD's place that night if there is a bed available. Otherwise, I'll get a motel down near the course. Let us know tomorrow if you're coming and, if so, your flight plans.

I think I would be team georgia, if I betrayed georgia my buddy ole grey would take me to the woodshed :D

Hawt Damn! I hope ya make it bro!!!:blob: You have Team Georgia good buddy!!! :bomb:

Fat Bottom Girls

We have grape stompers down in south Georgia that will make ya cry for ya mama :D:kiss::kissed::kissing::love:. Make good muscadine wine! :bomb:

We have grape stompers down in south Georgia that will make ya cry for ya mama :D:kiss::kissed::kissing::love:. Make good muscadine wine! :bomb:
This is the sexiest thing I've ever read....

I'm starting to think I didn't order enough of the "surprises" I may have mentioned a hundred or so posts ago. This is getting big.

LOVE IT!!

This is the sexiest thing I've ever read....

Just don't try to hug up on the ones that drive four wheel drive pickem up trucks with the large mud track tires. :nono: Them big ole gals have been highly trained in the art of mud wrestling:deadhorse:

Last edited:
Payment sent :bomb:

Alright, knee and shoulder are under control, I'm changing my status from LIKELY to YES. Playing both days, staying in Valdosta Friday and Saturday night before going on south Sunday. Not sure how those Fla boys can cope with the wiley ways of the Ole Coots.

Alright, knee and shoulder :bomb:re under control, I'm changing my status from LIKELY to YES. Playing both days, staying in Valdosta Friday and Saturday night before going on south Sunday. Not sure how those Fla boys can cope with the wiley ways of the Ole Coots.

Now ya cooking with Crisco!

Everyone please go to the spreadsheet and make sure your info and status is up to date.

Are the golf only people responsible for funds before hand with those of us utilizing the condos, or are they paying the course directly on the day of?

I imagine we'll need a final headcount for golf to get enough tee times reserved. Looking like it could be upwards of 20 of us.

The golf only folks are paying the course directly. Good point on updating my POC on head count.

Back