Gotham - TV Series [Spoilers]

even though i misses some bits and pieces last night I was able to stay up with the story. For two episodes I am still a fan. Hopefully the remaining episodes remain at least where the first two are or get better. I also hope it doesn't get cancelled after one season like a bunch of other shows

The lady drugging the kids? Nah. Harley is a very specific character.

Admittedly I'm not very up on the Batman mythos, but for some reason that lady just reminded me of her.

Admittedly I'm not very up on the Batman mythos, but for some reason that lady just reminded me of her.
Harley starts out as a psychiatrist at Arkham. If she's on the show, she'll be easy to spot. As long as they stick to DC canon.

Harley starts out as a psychiatrist at Arkham. If she's on the show, she'll be easy to spot. As long as they stick to DC canon.

Harleen Quinzell was a psychologist at Arkham Asylum tasked with treating the Joker. She becomes infatuated and then in love with him and helps him escape Arkham.

Fun fact about Harley Quinn, she was the first character that originated from the Animated Series that became part of the comic book cannon.

Harleen Quinzell was a psychologist at Arkham Asylum tasked with treating the Joker. She becomes infatuated and then in love with him and helps him escape Arkham.

Fun fact about Harley Quinn, she was the first character that originated from the Animated Series that became part of the comic book cannon.

Thanks for the info! I thought they planned on having the Joker in the show, so there's a chance they could have her in there at some point. Not that they would need to...the series is already flat out exploding with characters. :bulgy-eyes:

Thanks for the info! I thought they planned on having the Joker in the show, so there's a chance they could have her in there at some point. Not that they would need to...the series is already flat out exploding with characters. :bulgy-eyes:

Considering when Harley enters the universe, and the Joker, it would be a nightmare. I hope a made up Joker doesn't make an appearance.

It would ruin the joker/batman dynamic. There's a very common interesting connection that one wouldn't exist without the other.

I have seen both episodes and although I am not yet hooked on the series, it has a lot of action and and good drama so far. Looking forward to see how the series continues after the main characters are developed and how they interact. Seems like a possible winner to me, after all, Breaking Bad started out a little slow...............

I thought this week's episode was the best so far. Stood on its own even without the batman undertones.

I thought this week's episode was the best so far. Stood on its own even without the batman undertones.
I'm watching it now. The fun part is that the balloonman is a pure vigilante. Which is very Batman. The murder part...not so much.

I'm watching it now. The fun part is that the balloonman is a pure vigilante. Which is very Batman. The murder part...not so much.
Yeah, at first it seemed like it was going to batman esque, then that went out the window. The conversation between Bruce and Alfred about that, sets the stage for batman not killing.

Boy, this show just keeps getting better. Kind of a brilliantly bizarre idea for a vigilante killer - really keeps well with the "campy-gritty" tone.

I'm not gonna read the last couple pages just because I've got the latest episode on the DVR to watch but I have enjoyed the first couple episodes and I love how it has so many of the movie characters. I cant wait to see how it all continues to unfold and tie together as the series goes on.

I didn't enjoy the first episode all that much, and hasn't watched the second but put this one last night. Really enjoyed it. Adding the show to DVR.

I liked the last episode quite a bit.

It was interesting they introduced a couple characters just to kill them right off.

I just finished up with it. I think that was my favorite so far.

The Cobblepot/Gordon interaction should be interesting next episode.

It was interesting they introduced a couple characters just to kill them right off.
I think they are going to have to. Because the entire show duration cannot be the regular lives of kids as they decide to be super heroes and criminals years later. They have to give this task to Gordon to be "good".

I think they are going to have to. Because the entire show duration cannot be the regular lives of kids as they decide to be super heroes and criminals years later. They have to give this task to Gordon to be "good".

He does seem like the only good one in town.

this show is quickly becoming one of my must see's every week, which i did not expect. Kind of like The Blacklist last year for me.

Looks like I will be getting to see this sooner than I thought as it starts on Monday night over here in the UK

Looking forward to it

Anyone else watch the episode Monday? I thought it was pretty good. Lots of interesting storylines developing with Arkham and Cobblepot.

Anyone else watch the episode Monday? I thought it was pretty good. Lots of interesting storylines developing with Arkham and Cobblepot.

I watched, but kept getting distracted, I got try to watch again this weekend. I probably missed some key points on the beginning but I struggled to stay interested.

I watched it last night on the DVR, I really am enjoying this series. I like how they are bringing the comic books into shows, I enjoy Agents of Shield as well.

I agree as well. At first I was a little skeptical as I wasn't much of a Batman fan growing up.

Got them all recorded, just need to sit down and watch

Back