As you celebrate this weekend remember...

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
memorial-day-2016.jpg

While only one day a year is dedicated to honoring our Veterans ,Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to protect our freedoms and defend our country !

Thank you to all THP servicemen and women !

Semper Fi.

Having lost friends on 9/11 and another in 2010 while serving in Afghanistan this weekend is always about remembering them and all who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank you never seems enough for all the sacrifices our men and women of the military endure for our freedoms.

I'll ask each of us to do something small this weekend if you see a veteran or LEO. Buy them a cup of coffee, buy their breakfast/lunch. I know it's small in the grand scheme of things, but little gestures mean so much and you'll be surprised how long it goes to making them feel appreciated.

8dc8afebea5e645d7dc8929b7b4c2854.jpg

Thank you to all of those here who served. My grandpa's, uncles(Korea), father(Korea)and father-in-law(Vietnam 3 tours bronze star) all served and my nephew is currently serving in the Navy. I sometimes feel guilty that I never served but am proud of all those who did so we can live free in the greatest country on Earth. This is the weekend to send each of them a note thanking them.

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all those who have served this awesome country! Never forget what this day is all about

A hug thank you to all out there that have served our wonderful country! :clapp:

Thank you very much to all who have served! My father and both of my grandfathers fought for freedom, as have many of my cousins, one of whom made the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan. Thank you for all of your hard work, dedication, and sacrifices you've made.

Thanks to all those that have served and to the families that support them.

For all the service men and women who gave their life for this country, we should be eternally grateful.

Back