The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Orton is just freaking terrible.

And that fake out by the Rams was freaking awesome. Very cool to see.

Just saw the replay of that punt return by the rams. So cool

Seahawks fans should pay close attention to Richardson. He has the potential to be very good. He was near about 17 teams top draft boards at the position this year

Seahawks fans should pay close attention to Richardson. He has the potential to be very good. He was near about 17 teams top draft boards at the position this year
Watched several of his college games, he can play for sure

Need me some Ben tate here in 2nd half

Miami is making the Bears d look ridiculous.

Tannehill with the read. He is a heck of an athletic. I really hope he ends up playing for a different team soon...with weapons.

Boom! What a play by Robinson to keep his feet. Touchdown Jags

He's why I'm trying to get a decent RB for S Smith. I'd still be happy with: AB, Sanders, and Robinson.

And bring on the longhorn fans.
Colt sighting

Man garçon has speed

Rodgers & GB putting on a clinic on Car

They teach this for a reason. Play until you hear a whistle! Good god

It would appear the Colts game isn't being aired in too many places. In fact, I'm REALLY surprised it's on here since it's a complete midwest game.

Anywho...If the Colts keeping hitting Bengals players like they are, someone may actually get killed. A Colts D Lineman was ejected for "touching" a Linesman. And Luck has come out after halftime with a new gameplan.

#Runaway

Colt McCoy is a stud.

Browns are the worse open field tacking team ever

Bears are atrocious

Perfect example of how stats dont tell the whole story.
Wilson is 16 of 28 for 208 yards and a rushing TD.
I dont think too many watching this game would say he is playing all that well. Maybe the really really big Wilson fans.

And now the ultimate kick in the teeth, fox switching from GB/Car to a more "competitive" game in Stl/Sea...

Hover looks terrible 8 for 24 and missing passes that are 5 yards

Tannehill with the read. He is a heck of an athletic. I really hope he ends up playing for a different team soon...with weapons.

With weapons, really? The bar is low, but one could argue that Miami has the best offensive skill position players in the AFC East. It doesn't help that his starting tight end has been playing on one leg all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back