Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Web Search

Votes: 68 88.3%

• Total voters

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
I found the site looking for club reviews. I play as a single a lot and every time I join a group of strangers, I talk up THP and all of the benefits within. Some guy's have no interest in hearing about it, while others show genuine interest and it's those guy's I wonder about. Did they actually join? How about you guy's?

I found it looking for information about the Burner Superfast 2.0 and have been here ever since. I have brought a few members here since finding the site though

Web search for me, cant recall what it was but my best guess would be golf balls

Web search while looking for info on how to restore old clubs. Found this as a place to talk about them.

I was referred to THP by a local guy that I bought my first used set of golf clubs from. I didn't think to get his username and have no idea if he's still active here (or ever was active). That was almost 3 years ago.

Web search on something. After doing some surfing, it felt like a good forum. Lots of knowledge, very little Richard posts.

I found it because I was looking for feedback on the S3 pro's. I've told a few people about this place and no matter how interested the seen they have never joined. It sucks because I need more people in the area to have a call out with.

I heard about THP from another member on a football fan board. Someone asked a golf related question, he referred them to here. I clicked the link and never looked back.

I found it during a web search and liked what I saw/read. I have spoken to many people about THP especially when I was testing products, but they always seem to either say "Oh, that's cool" and then have no further interest, or look at me like I'm trying to sell them something. People are weird that way sometimes.

I found it during a search for club reviews.

I found THP while searching for info on Mizuno MX-300 irons.

I found it looking for info about polara golf balls, I thought the forum testing was pretty dang cool, and signed up so I could add my two cents.

Same for me, found it while searching for reviews. I lurked around for a few months before joining. Some friends who I've told about the site are lurking; most spend time in the Deal of the Day thread.

Web search for me. I think it was about clubs but not sure and haven't looked back since.

Like many others, I found it searching for club reviews. I've been fortunate to meet some great people already and can't wait to meet more.

Web Search ... I was looking for a golf forum I could call home ... found it. The others I tried did not have the friendly feel that THP had.

I was led to THP by the oracle of Google. I don't recall what I was searching for, but it had a better vibe than other sites so I stuck around!

Looking for information on golf balls and compression rates. Never left

I found THP researching the Cleveland Classic drivers. Actually forgot about the site after making about 5 posts then found it again just shy of 3 years ago researching SeeMore putters. Have been here daily since my 2nd discovery of the site.

I was definitely a web search!

Need an other option as I wasn't searching for a forum or anything saw an add or something somewhere and clicked it. Haven't left since.

Found this place trying to win something I believe. Haha

Stayed around because I found a ton of friends who share my same passion and this place is pretty awesome.

I found by way of a tweet from #Chad about the Morgan Cup in 2013, clicked on the link read about the MC and was hooked.

I think have referred three guys who have become active members, and a handful that are members but read more than post.

Back