How many THP'ers are referrals?

How many THP'ers are referrals?

• Referral

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Web Search

Votes: 68 88.3%

• Total voters
I was brought here kicking and screaming. I was forced to sign up and participate. Nah, actually I was referred here way back in the beginning. Josh rebelled and a few people followed. I was referred by her and I haven't looked back.

Web search for me..Was trying to find out information on golf clubs and stumbled on to the site.

Referred by jrex and music master, now I stalk the site religiously!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I was looking for info about the B'stone B330 golf balls. Stumbled onto the site, joined a few months later.

Referral from a loooong time ago.

Web search last fall. I tend to find a forum for just about everything I have or do. Car forums, motorcycle forums, sports....you get the idea. Found this place and haven't gone anywhere else.

I was looking for some information on golf clubs and I ended up here. The funny thing is, there was another forum I chanced into first but they didn't allow anyone outside the United States.

Web search. Looking for information on a set of Nike irons.

Was referred to the site by a buddy...who ironically is never on here anymore.

I was referred here by @drp3434. He told me I'd enjoy it and he was certainly correct!

Found THP during a web search on clubs.

Found via web search on R1. Lurked for a little bit and then joined.

Web search. Probably for a review on something, but I can't remember what.

I was a referral from a close friend of mine ( MusicMaster) and it has been history ever since

Web search for a forum for me. Had a much better vibe than the others.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Web search as well.

I have become more active recently and have since spread the word.

equipment review search, hooked immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Web search when I was looking for drivers

I put web search but in reality I was toying with my phone and came across tapatalk on twitter and I setup THP immediately. Was what I had been looking for.

It was a search on Taylormade-made clubs, rescue I believe and the rest is history, so lucky I found this place!

It was a search on Taylormade-made clubs, rescue I believe and the rest is history, so lucky I found this place!
I had said I randomly found the site, but I think this might have been the same thing for me searching for Cobra club reviews and found this amazing site.

I found it looking for club reviews.

Found it researching clubs. Then finally joined. Great forum and people.

Found it searching for club reviews and just hung around.

Back