How many THP'ers are referrals?

How many THP'ers are referrals?

• Referral

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Web Search

Votes: 68 88.3%

• Total voters
I too found this site while researching new irons. I bought a set of TaylorMade RocketBladez based on the reviews here and ended up sticking around.

Was looking for info on the 915 d2. Actually didn't find the info I was looking for here, but did see a KC Invitational and decided to try it out. Met some good guys that I hope to play many rounds with un the future!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Cleveland Niblick thread brought me to THP.

I came here after being censored at another forum. I knew most of the low digit members from the same forum.

Looking for info on Nike VRs forged irons. Still have the 3I head but nothing else.

the best I recall I was surfing you tube wathcing whats in the bag videos and stumbled on a video from cookie. I think it was a review of some nike irons he had recieved from THP. Then I went to the site and joined up

I came here after being censored at another forum. I knew most of the low digit members from the same forum.

Need more details on that story.

And the angry mod was born

Web search for me. Looking for information on the US Open out at Olympic Club.

Need more details on that story.
Not much to tell. I voiced a differing opinion than the site owner had and he removed what I had posted. More than once. Happened to quite a few of us actually.

And the angry mod was born
I guess that was a nickname I never even knew I had until Morgan Cup 2.0 when I was introduced on the tee.

The old Sand Trap forum wasn't kind to our boy Smalls.
Wasn't kind to many of us, War. If you were ever a member there, I'm sure it was well after I left.

Not much to tell. I voiced a differing opinion than the site owner had and he removed what I had posted. More than once. Happened to quite a few of us actually.

I guess that was a nickname I never even knew I had until Morgan Cup 2.0 when I was introduced on the tee.

Wasn't kind to many of us, War. If you were ever a member there, I'm sure it was well after I left.

I was not a fan. And was banned quickly there. Heaven forbid you disagree with something.

Was previously on Oob and found THP while looking for either club or ball reviews.

Well, I can't ban you.

I never did get banned. Not sure how that happened. I sent some really bitchy PM's after the censoring started, but he never banned me.

I never did get banned. Not sure how that happened. I sent some really bitchy PM's after the censoring started, but he never banned me.

Hah! I was barely even active and got the ban hammer.

Mike told me about the site years ago. Checked it out for awhile daily before I signed up. Glad I did

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back