2016 Mizuno EZ Forged Irons vs 2016 Ping G Irons

Va Hunter

Reaction score
Handicap
Just interested to see who has hit these irons and which one was liked best.

Thanks

Have both and while neither is a favorite they are both solid irons. they are also really different irons. Have you hit either or lined them up next to each other? Depending on preference that could be your decision maker right there.

I have the G, I have never played a forged iron and EZ forged got my attention. I was just looking for some feedback. Thanks for replying.

I hit both and neither really made me fall in love. I liked the i irons better, and enjoyed the MP 25 really well... cost is about the same for all. All quality clubs made by really good companies. I did just trade my Pings for Apex CF 16.

I have hit both of them and thought they were pretty different. I preferred the JPX EZ Forged personally just found them easier to hit and I preferred the looks.

I have hit both of them and thought they were pretty different. I preferred the JPX EZ Forged personally just found them easier to hit and I preferred the looks.
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
I appreciate everyone for giving me good info.

I hit both and went with the Pings. Both are well made. I liked and hit the G's better. Higher flight and longer.

Shafts is something to consider with these - depending on what you fit into, Mizuno offers a greater range of shafts for no upcharge. For example, I think I was quoted at $12/club for KBS tour, and I know C taper is more than that. Those would be no upcharge in the JPX.

Shafts is something to consider with these - depending on what you fit into, Mizuno offers a greater range of shafts for no upcharge. For example, I think I was quoted at $12/club for KBS tour, and I know C taper is more than that. Those would be no upcharge in the JPX.
Thanks for your info.

Back