Skyscraper Live Tonight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nik Wallenda attempts to do it again tonight...blindfolded.
I believe its Discovery Channel at 7pm EST.

This is a feet to say the least. I hope he makes it, it will be one heck of an acmplisment

Man I don't know if I'll watch this one, the last one aged me lol.

It wouldn't bother me a bit if he wore some kind of harness or something, he has some young kids and stuff.

I don't mind heights, as I've jumped out of several planes, but something about a tightrope that high gets me. Hmmm...as Trout suggested I don't want to age myself any quicker.

Is it live? Showing someone pummel to their death is kinda scary

Got to watch a practice of his the other day here in Sarasota. Some of the stuff he does during his practice runs is crazy.

Cool little fact. The tight rope used tonight and in the walk over the grand Canyon is made from steel from the mill I work at. High carbon steel drawn down to tiny strands then wound into the rope.

The wife and I will be tuned in, I'll be curious to see if he can get it done.

I'll record it, but not sure if we'll be watching it.

I respect his dedication, but honestly, I doubt if this is something that can be pulled off... The wind flow in an urban environment is really unpredictable. On the other hand, he walked the Falls and the Grand Canyon, so who am I to say he can't do it.

Is it live? Showing someone pummel to their death is kinda scary
I read somewhere there's a 10 second delay so they have time to cut the feed.

This the same guy that did the Grand Canyon a little while back? I don't think I I'll watch. As someone who really doesn't like heights, his last stunt freaked me out a little.

Ill probably watch but the last one he did had me freaking out and I wasn't even there. He is either very brave or very stupid lol. No money in the world would be enough for me to try that.

Cool little fact. The tight rope used tonight and in the walk over the grand Canyon is made from steel from the mill I work at. High carbon steel drawn down to tiny strands then wound into the rope.

They just had a little bit of video showing them making the cable.

First walk unblindfolded done. Dude is crazy. Nice shout out to Sarasota, too.

Unbelievably crazy. This is scary

That was cool

Just tuned in. Talk about crazy.

This gives me the chills. As someone who is not fond of heights, this boggles my mind.

Safely at home in a chair 2' off the floor and nervousness as crap

Freaking crazy

So do you think he can see under the blindfold?

My hands were sweating like crazy. My goodness

That's crazy stuff. It was super windy here today and the city has even more unpredictable winds with all the structures. I'm not sure who is more crazy...him or the guy that jumped from a balloon 25 miles in the air.

Back