Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hasn't had that one moment or play that is really memorable

Outside of game 3 this has been the only compelling game

Panda is going to get paid.

I hate that MLB schedules things so a team can ride a single pitcher in three games of the series.

I hate that MLB schedules things so a team can ride a single pitcher in three games of the series.

this is pretty rare. Usually when you see this kind of stuff a pitcher is going off of 3 days rest. Schilling with the D'Backs did that, pitched 1-4-7, with the last 2 being on short rest. What this guy is doing is just unreal. It just doesn't happen.

I wonder if Kershaw is watching this game/series. He should have a long talk with Madbum and find out what it is he's missing.

I don't know if they've mentioned this, but this reminds me quite a bit of Pedro back against Cleveland in 99.

I don't know if they've mentioned this, but this reminds me quite a bit of Pedro back against Cleveland in 99.

I don't think they have but you are absolutely right

I said I didn't want any stress.

And here we go

I said I didn't want any stress.

Unless they start giving better at bats I don't think you'll have any. Need Hosmer to not go up there and swing at the first 3 pitches.

Unless they start giving better at bats I don't think you'll have any. Need Hosmer to not go up there and swing at the first 3 pitches.

Too late. I am already stressed!

this is pretty rare. Usually when you see this kind of stuff a pitcher is going off of 3 days rest. Schilling with the D'Backs did that, pitched 1-4-7, with the last 2 being on short rest. What this guy is doing is just unreal. It just doesn't happen.
It's way better than the nba playoffs.
Play a game take 2 days off play another take a week off

make yourself one of those blue drinks you had the other night.

NBA playoffs are brutal.

Already drank it!

would be cool to see a Joe Carter moment.

these guys love the high fastball

Bumgarner is #Money

what the hell just happened out there?

Holy crap. I thought he was going home for a second.

Wow....fumbleitis

oh this would be fitting. Good friend of OT.

wait, that's the other perez. NM

I thought Gordon had wheels

And lol at posey running to mound to celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back