For What Type of Shot Would You Be the "Go To Guy?"

Long and mid irons.
Unless you need a drive in the water on the right....

don't yell at me from 115 out.

I was scared we were going to get blanked after what happened to me and 441. Just heat of the moment stuff.

putter...and thats it...by alot

Based on my last few rounds, I'd have to say Driver for me.

Probably the weirdest shot I have been able hit well lately would be the 210-220 with 3 wood from a fluffy lie in the fairway, but would be slightly more comfortable with a 10 footer.

Id have to say id be the long iron guy, got a long approach to a par 4 or going for the par 5's im gonna get it there way more often than not

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

From 150-165 yards, I'd be the guy in my foursome - depending on wind conditions it would be a 4, 5 or 6 iron for me! I think there are few feelings in golf better than a "flushed" mid iron.

Lob wedge from around the green. I flop 'em and drop 'em.

Cool question.

I would be the go to guy on 3 strokes, the 3 to 4 foot putt, the 8 to 12 footer and the 20 to 25 yard chip.

Now I would not be your guy on the long game!

you can call me the "Woods"man....no i don't mean fairway wood and driver. When I'm in the trees I can hit the high draw, low hooker, stinger punch shot etc. When I'm standing on hard pan or pine straw, I'm a scratch golfer....the reason I'm in the trees is why I'm not lol. If I've split the fairway, I'm more than likely going to screw up the shot on a perfect lie....but in the trees, man I love it :blob:I've hit greens I had no business getting close to.

Chip. But that's too short to post, so I'll say it again: Chip.

you can call me the "Woods"man....no i don't mean fairway wood and driver. When I'm in the trees I can hit the high draw, low hooker, stinger punch shot etc. When I'm standing on hard pan or pine straw, I'm a scratch golfer....the reason I'm in the trees is why I'm not lol. If I've split the fairway, I'm more than likely going to screw up the shot on a perfect lie....but in the trees, man I love it :blob:I've hit greens I had no business getting close to.

I'm the go to guy to get us INTO the woods.

Long Irons (3/4). I appear to work them best for some reason

If u need a fat iron shots from anywhere I'm ur guy. Name the size of the divot I dig bunkers. Ball needs to go 10 feet and have a huge patch of fairway go further I can do that

I would have to say the recovery shot...had enough practice with that one. Putter is doing very well right now and driver is very good when under pressure.
Your driver is better under pressure than not. Pretty crazy. Me, not sure at the moment. Last year I would have said driver no doubt. Right now I'll just take tap in putts lol

Right now any full wedge shot under 125. We'll find out in the tourney sat tho. Short to mid irons close too.

140 and in, my sweet spot being 80-100.

From 150 yards out I can shank you into the crap better than anyone, if that's what you want you know who to call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be the "skulled chip over the green and into the bunker behind" guy. Anyone need one of them? I can play that shot from anywhere around the green....

Before I started getting serious about my game I missed a lot of greens and a lot of fairways. (Ok, so I guess I still miss a lot of fairways and greens...) Anyway, now that I'm playing and practicing more I find myself having a lot of confidence in scrambling and any other recovery type situations. I don't get into those situations as often as I used to, but I have spent a lot of time pitching, chipping, and punching shots. They're go-to shots for me.

I'm the Go To Guy for any and all shots.

I make no guarantee that it's going to be close to the target or even get off the ground, but I'll give it 100%

:act-up:

Back