Big Mac, no problem.

Ill dip the Big Mac in the butter sauce as well if you need me to.
I'm pretty sure you just won the Nobel Prize.

Big Mac....I like 'em !

Big Mac for sure

slow afternoon in the office

Garlic Sauce
Nutrition Facts
Calories 150(627 kJ)
Calories from fat 153
% Daily Value1
Total Fat17g26%
Sat. Fat3g15%
Trans Fat0g
Cholesterol0mg0%
Sodium310mg13%
Total Carbs.0g0%
Dietary Fiber0g0%
Sugars0g
Protein0g
Calcium0mg

Big Mac

Nutrition Facts
Calories 550(2299 kJ)
Calories from fat 261
% Daily Value1
Total Fat29g45%
Sat. Fat10g50%
Trans Fat1g
Cholesterol75mg25%
Sodium970mg40%
Total Carbs.46g15%
Dietary Fiber3g12%
Sugars9g
Protein25g
Calcium250mg

Give me the Papa Johns it has to be healthier for you.

Big Mac for sure. We throw out those garlic butters.

I've had one Big Mac and it nearly made me throw up. If I could order it with none of that god awful sauce, I'd consider it. Otherwise, I have to go with the garlic butter cup.

You must pick one.

Drink a Papa Johns garlic butter sauce cup each evening with dinner.

Or

Eat a Big Mac each night for dinner.

LOL!! I love this.

Easy...Big Mac for the win.

Every evening I would have to go with the garlic dip.

Butter cup easily for me. A big Mac a day will require me to spend 1/3 of my day in a bathroom. No bueno

Garlic butter on the Big Mac, maybe they would cancel each other out as a Junior Old Coot and Cigar smoker with heart issues how could it hurt

Big Mac even though it'll probably kill me

Big Mac, at least I'd enjoy it!

I love me some papa johns garlic butter. Line up the shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there really a winning answer with either of these?

I'll go with the Big Mac. I accidentally spilled a garlic butter cup on a deck in high school and it stained the wood. It never came out despite the few times the deck was pressure washed. I can't imagine what that would do to your insides on a daily basis.

Just what I was thinking. Big Mac I guess. I might eat one a month now, so everyday would be rough.

Big Mac all day long

Have to go Big Mac. If that garlic butter cup came with pizza, my answer would change.

By the way JB...you've had some out there topics before...but I'd love to know how this one stirred up. It's brilliantly random.

I've done the domino's garlic one time as a bet. I would take the big Mac in a heartbeat.

Garlic butter cup. If I ate a Big Mac every night I'd be stuck on the crapper for the rest of my life.

I've got to go with the garlic butter cup. I simply can't eat McDonalds without being in close proximity to the toilet. That place should be called McEnema's

Eat a Big Mac each night for dinner and its not even close

Both are equally disgusting, luckily both options are going to kill you within two weeks, so you don't have to suffer that long anyway.

But if I really have to choose, I'd go for the Big Mac (without cheese!).

That's a no brainer...Big Mac all the way...I can't stand the thousand island dressing but I'd take that over the horrible garlic cup from Papa John's

Both are equally disgusting, luckily both options are going to kill you within two weeks, so you don't have to suffer that long anyway.

But if I really have to choose, I'd go for the Big Mac (without cheese!).
You can't have a burger without cheese!

Back