#THPCallout JP_CO vs. Spivey in #TheGauntlet continues...

JP_CO

Chamption of something...
Reaction score
Handicap
depends
Spivey is headed out to Colorado with PGG and figure it’s time to have a little continuation of the Gauntlet. At the Gauntlet we had a match between myself and JRod vs. Spivey and BigTex where we came out 1 up.

Date: June 26[SUP]th[/SUP]
Time: TBD
Course: Bear Creek Golf Club (Kangs home course)
Tee box: Blues @ 6682 yds 73.6/144
Pops: None. Straight up. Since we got a chance to play together, we have a pretty good idea of our skills (or lack there of).

Home3.png

WITB Spivey
Who the hell knows? Spivey will probably bring every single club he owns.
Do know he’s putting in play his GBB and his trusty Cure putter that looks like a sledge hammer.

WITB JP
Taylormade M1
Callaway XR 3deep
Callaway 815 hybrid
Taylormade TP MC 4-P
Cleveland 588 50,56,60
Odyssey MXM 1W

What’s at stake? Just some good old bragging rights.

Yessssssss! Sorry JP but I'm gonna go with Spivey here. Hope y'all have a great round!

Yessssssss! Sorry JP but I'm gonna go with Spivey here. Hope y'all have a great round!
Haaa. Would say that I have a gif for that but you probably have it already. Still love ya though.

Ha! I am IN!

For the record, you and JRod beat us on the front, but we pushed on the back.

I will figure out which clubs I will bring, but you can count on the GBB and the Mini 1.5 making the trip!

No pops, I like it! My game should be either a) on point or b) complete garbage by the time we play Sunday afternoon!!

#TeamEthanatorLives

This should be a great battle and I am excited to be able to see it. Good news for spivey is that I can guarantee jp will not make a HIO on a par 4 at that course.

This should be a great battle and I am excited to be able to see it. Good news for spivey is that I can guarantee jp will not make a HIO on a par 4 at that course.
That's for damn sure.

Haaa. Would say that I have a gif for that but you probably have it already. Still love ya though.

This should work :D

giphy.gif

This should be fun to watch. Spivey will be coming off about 200 holes in 4 days so I agree with him he'll either be dialed in or a wreck. After taking in my on point short game, Spivey will learn a thing or two and get his gauntlet revenge.

This is going to be a great match.

Sorry Spivey but I gotta go with my boy JP. Still going to be a great time and I'm jealous I can't be there.

I'm going with my hometown boy Spivey. Enjoy!

I'll go with jp. Gotta stick with co buddy :)

This should be a great match. Pick em - has to be the early line. I'll go Spivey!

Game on. I am playing with my buddies in Grand Lake, Co at the end of June. Us "Zonies" getting out of the heat.

Going with Spivey on this one!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm going to go with my #HandCraftedExperience partner Spivey in this one.

I didn't really get to see their games at the Gauntlet, but I'm gonna go with JP since we sat together at dinner once. lol

Got to go with my partner, Spivey in this one.

Will be a fun one for sure. I'm picking Spivey to win it in a close one.

Gotta GoCo should be a great match!

Going with Spivey at altitude on this one.

Will be a fun matchup.

Should be a fun match. Got to go with spivey on this one. Having seen his game in person at sea level I can only imagine at elevation it's going to be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta go with my boy Spivey!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Should be a fun match. Got to go with spivey on this one. Having seen his game in person at sea level I can only imagine at elevation it's going to be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I can say is that first outing at my course isn't kind... add the elevation change and the fact poor distance control is severely punished at my course.... I'm glad I get to watch this first hand though!

Back