The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, its beautiful outside, I just wish we could stay at 65 all day. I live in the wrong climate.

65* and sunny here today. Just sayin'

I love these sales guys name dropping the CEO like I give a shat

Home with hopefully "no news is good news". Last time we didn't get to leave, so we're hoping that's a good sign.

I love these sales guys name dropping the CEO like I give a shat
People say "I know Marty (the owner)" or "I know Steve (the Director of Operations)" so much. We just say, "Really? We know him too. He's our boss. Did you meet him once?"

A clever response.... It's obvious you don't know Dick!

Sometimes doing the right thing just pays off. I have been working like crazy on a few of our partnerships, as well as launching our Folds of Honor initiative and really neglected a few things. Not on purpose mind you, but just because there are not enough hours in the day.

Well today I got a friendly reminder that if you build the right way, it gets noticed.

Keep on keeping on JB, what you've built is special to many people!

Sometimes doing the right thing just pays off. I have been working like crazy on a few of our partnerships, as well as launching our Folds of Honor initiative and really neglected a few things. Not on purpose mind you, but just because there are not enough hours in the day.

Well today I got a friendly reminder that if you build the right way, it gets noticed.
That's awesome dude. I know you guys have been working hard on a ton of stuff and sometimes validation you are on the right path is just cool

This makes me smile, and I needed to smile right now.

Don't get me wrong, its beautiful outside, I just wish we could stay at 65 all day. I live in the wrong climate.

I will tease with you. You can have Chicago weather...I'll take this weather all day every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I should mention this.

I'm in this (hospital rehab facility) by choice and yes it's brutal every day.

That said I have met and seen many people who are not here by choice and are rehabbing things much more serious than a knee replacement.

They are here because of Drunk Drivers, strokes heart attacks and other surgeries that went sideways and they ended up having emergency surgery's they weren't planning.

It just makes me realize we should never take our good health for granted. It can be gone tomorrow and you don't want to even imagine some of the struggles that it can cause.

Ok didn't want to get serious. But it has given me a perspective I didn't have before.

Do I go pick up some booze or not.

Getting caught up on the THP goings-on after a busy week is IMPOSSIBLE.

Can't wait to hang out with THPers this weekend! MUCH needed.

Yes just don't drive once you start drinking it

Opted for coffee. Tomorrow is my day off from the gym so I'll save it for the weekend.

Getting caught up on the THP goings-on after a busy week is IMPOSSIBLE.

Can't wait to hang out with THPers this weekend! MUCH needed.

Kevin And I talked about this event when he visited this week. He is really pumped for it.

Should be a phenomenal time.

I think I'm going to sign myself up for a local match play competition. 32 players total. It will be a fun experience regardless of how far I make it.

Some things in life just make you laugh.

Goooood moooorrrning THP!!!

Friday starts the Weekend!!!

(But 1st I have some work to do...)

Morning CJ! Enjoy your weekend.

Vacation starts today. At the airport gate waiting to board for Phoenix. Looking forward to seeing my little girl about 12pm Pacific time.

Morning CJ...BallyNeal better be worth getting up at 3:30. Have a great weekend!

Save travels CJ, I'm pumped to see Barb Carbone tomorrow!

Good morning.

Three more hours of "training" and then I hit the road.

we are on page 666. I know its just superstition but my momma always made me dislike that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back