FS: Odyssey MXM #1, Ping G25 hybrid, FJ shoes, Pizza & Beer headcover

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironcondor

Chronic gear flipper
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.5
Cleaning a few things out. Paypal only. All prices including shipping within the lower 48; feel free to make reasonable offers. The only trade/partial trade interest at this time would be a Scotty Cameron Futura (X, X5, X7). Let me know if you have any questions!

1) Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1. 34.5". Brand new Superstroke Pistol GT 1.0 grip, includes the 50g weight, extra cap, and tool. Headcover is in perfect shape and is a magnetic closure type. 15g weights in the putter head. I do not have the weight kit or tool for this putter, however. Putter itself is in near new condition, no dings/dents anywhere. 9.5/10 NOW $135 SHIPPED.

2) Ping G25 20* hybrid. Stock TFC 189 hybrid stiff shaft, newer matching Golf Pride New Decade MC grip. Headcover included and in great shape. The club shows some usual face wear, but with a clean top line and usual scuffing wear on the sole. No dings/dents anywhere. 8/10 SOLD

3) FJ M-Project leather cleated shoes, size 10W. I wore these three times in total, at the range only. They still have that brand new shoe smell. They are very comfortable and fit true to size. I ended up getting a pair of Adidas that I prefer, so I'm selling these. Due to my limited use of them, no real wear on the cleats at all. SOLD

4) THP Pizza & Beer headcover. Piping is wearing in a few spots as you can see in the pics. Otherwise, in great condition. REMOVED

Last edited:
FJ shoes are sold, pending payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FJ shoes are officially sold!

Sunday evening bump! Feel free to make an offer!

MXM, G25, and THP headcover still available. Go ahead and make an offer. Ready to move these!

Happy Friday bump with a couple price drops!

Last bump before the 'bay...

Happy 4th bump! I still haven't listed these elsewhere, will give it another go.

pending sale on the MXM.

I am interested in the metal x. I'll pm u later

The MXM buyer bought something else, and I don't feel like putting these up on ebay yet......bumpity bump

Make an offer! Both the MXM & G25 20* are still available, as well as the THP headcover.

Sale pending on the G25 hybrid.

G25 is sold

MXM is still available, and with a price drop to $135!!

Mods you can lock this thread up, the MXM is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back