2016 US Open Prediction Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we are continuing with the show called The Dean Has Spoken. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, each episode is filled with controversial topics where both sides will be presented and the Dean of THP will sound off on them.

Five Topics
Ten Arguments
Only One Right Answer

This Episode
Our Special 2016 US Open Preview
Best Courses For US Open
Predictions From the Hosts
Sleepers to Watch Out For
A Special Contest
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/2016-us-open-preview-the-dean-has-spoken/

Good listen. And I agree about courses that courses that hosts PGA tour events shouldn't host the Majors. Give me new courses.

Great show! Hard to argue with anything you guys discussed, although I will say that I love Pebble Beach as a US Open venue, but I think it's such a shame that it hosts the pro-am every year. Agree that it shouldn't do both.

Great listen, I tuned in while cutting the grass. Found myself agreeing with a lot that was said and discussed. Some interesting sleeper picks, for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great listen. Love the chemistry. Hi-top Joggers reference!!! As a Cali boy, I don't appreciate the trashing Pebble talk. I would like to see more new courses *cough ponky cough* though.

Downloading now for a listen at work later. I went to listen to Chad's one the other day and got to work to find out i hadnt downloaded that so its going to for a listen later.

• Admin
Thanks for the listen guys.

Downloaded for my drive to work tomorrow. THP radio should help with the event hangover

Another very pleasurable listen. I agree that regular tour stop courses should not host majors.

Hope those that listened on the way in this morning, enjoyed the show. It was a fun show to do.

It was fun listen. Graeme McDowell and Ricky were two surprising picks.

Good thing I picked Graeme McDowell and Rickie...Haha. I kid I kid.

One of my favorite shows on THP ... Phil will not get his career grand-slam this week.

I am not sure why, but I like seeing Pros score just below par each day ... seeing them struggle to make par is not that fun for me, as well as the inverse, of a birdie fest.

Good show!

made it 5 minutes before the first Johnny Miller mention lol Thank god for FOX having this coverage

Awesome listen this morning, I'll be interested to see how this all pans outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

made it 5 minutes before the first Johnny Miller mention lol Thank god for FOX having this coverage

I may have mentioned him a few more times too...haha

This was a fun listen on the way into work this morning. I like the picks, and agree w/ ddec that Stenson might be on people's minds as well.

The thoughts on the courses were interesting - I hadn't thought of it before, but I think I agree that I don't like when the US Open is at a "normal" course that hosts other events. And outside of the greens last year, I think the USGA has done a good job of setting up courses without making them ridiculously tricked out in recent years. Last year was borderline, but I actually enjoyed the course outside of the greens.

I'll be rooting hard for someone to shoot a 62 this year.

I couldnt agree with you guys more about courses hosting normal events and majors. I think thats why i love St Andrews and Augusta. When i think of Pebble Beach, i think of the Pro Am and great scenery, not US Opens

You guys basically picked my fantasy team too. I have no clue if thats a good thing or a bad thing

Enjoyed the listen guys! Interesting thoughts on course selection and I tend to agree. And sorry JB, but I like Dean's picks more than yours, haha!

Rory is such a solid yet risky pick. Seems strange to say that lol

Rory is such a solid yet risky pick. Seems strange to say that lol

He's so damn good, but his putting seems to go awry at times. It's damn sure fun watching him obliterate drives though!

Fantastic listen. Tough to make arguments against your guys thoughts and predictions!!

Back