Andy Sullivan vlog with Mark Crossfield

JMN57

Reaction score
Handicap
In flux
https://youtu.be/W27yn2yAmv0

Have to say that this is one of the most enjoyable golf vlogs I've ever seen. These guys are having a blast and even though Sullivan is a tour pro he's really just one of the guys. Both brilliant and hilarious.

That guy has a great personality. Hes not as stoic as some of the pros they come across. Very enjoyable.

I said the same thing when I saw this, Andy is a riot and is genuinely having a good time. I have a new tour player to root for.

Agreed. Andy seems like a really fun guy. Will definitely root for him in the future!

His laugh made my day!!!!!

I really enjoyed that vlog as well! They seemed to have lot´s of fun

At US Open. I'll be rooting for Andy. Seems he really enjoys what he does.

They just did another one of these in a pro am.....Andy Sullivan seems like a pretty chill dude who I’d love to play a round with and drink some beers with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just did another one of these in a pro am.....Andy Sullivan seems like a pretty chill dude who I’d love to play a round with and drink some beers with.

Can you imagine playing in a pro-am and having the pro constantly teasing one of the ams? If I was playing in that group and didn’t know that Sully and Mark had a history I wouldn’t know wtf was going on lol

Can you imagine playing in a pro-am and having the pro constantly teasing one of the ams? If I was playing in that group and didn’t know that Sully and Mark had a history I wouldn’t know wtf was going on lol

Lol yea but it was pretty fun to watch and hear. Sully seems pretty damn cool. Always have rooted for him.

I am also a fan of the vlogs. Andy comes off as a guy I would love to have a round with. Have not seen the new one yet but I will check it out for sure.

I thought the Lee Westwood ones were pretty good too.

I'd rather watch Crossfield's vlogs than any tournament golf. They are a riot and who cannot like Sullivan's laugh and wisecracks. There is a lot of subtle stuff going on that makes you chuckle a little after the fact. I blame it on the language barrier. lol

I wish they would have shown more of the lady that they were playing with.

Sully seems a really good lad.

Crossfield however, just can’t like the bloke. Constantly coming out with stuff to be controversial (no such thing as swing plane, shafts don’t matter), really bitter about golf mags and Sky sports here in the uk (he was on a golf show on there for a while but it got stopped). Condescending to the extreme in a “you probably wouldn’t understand” and “you should feel lucky, I’m trying to educate you” way.

Back