THP visits Cobra Golf

Just finished up with Cobra Golf and had a great time catching up with the crew there.

U.S. Open is around the corner and that means contests.

And not just any prizes....custom unique 1 of a kind prizes.

Stay tuned, it's gonna be great!

I like contests. Especially custom unique prizes.

Last edited:
Hell yes!

Awesome! Can't wait for details

Yeah, we will have a pretty darn sweet prize for a contest we will launch coming up this week.

Yeah, we will have a pretty darn sweet prize for a contest we will launch coming up this week.

I hope it's getting on Yagley's christmas card list

I really don't pay enough attention to Cobra. I really like everything I see here.

Awesome guys over at Cobra.

Cobra HQ looks awesome! Can't wait for the contest!

Do the guys who bogeyed the win-a-driver-hole get a leg up in this contest? Maybe!?!?

I really enjoyed the time spent with the cobra guys in Orlando. When my gear expires there is a good chance I'll be sporting their clubs, that experience went a long way with me.

Great time catching up with this thread. Those Fly-Z irons are hot. Great looking threads as well. Thanks for sharing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished up with Cobra Golf and had a great time catching up with the crew there.

U.S. Open is around the corner and that means contests.

And not just any prizes....custom unique 1 of a kind prizes.

Stay tuned, it's gonna be great!

Bring on the contests!

Love contests and when it comes to cobra it's even better.

Nice thread .. Now that is the only way I will buy new irons. I want to have the ability to go directly to the manufacturer and have them fit me right at the facility. Tried and pleaded with exotics , even to the point of telling them I would pay double. Was told I would not be able to do

when it comes to getting clubs im going to do it right. Or won't do at all

Love getting more Cobra info, and certainly will be ready for a contest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cobra never comes to mind first when I'm looking at equipment, and that's a shame. Their stuff is top notch, both in looks and from what I've seen, performance. The Puma gear is fantastic too.

Good stuff! I have always thought that Cobra was too flashy, or had age inappropriate color schemes for me, but the past few years they have really impressed the heck out of me. I'm even starting to like the color schemes.

Cobra golf is in Texas now? Cool! :bomb:

Big fan of Cobra and could easily see more of their clubs in my bag in the near future.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

I love cobra, have been switching everything in my bag as the budget allows. Next on the list irons, serious ponder on the Fly-z.

I've got to admit, those Fly-z irons look really good to my eye. Cobra Golf has it going right now.

I like Cobra gear quite a lot. Their customer service has been fantastic when I engaged them. I also own a LT2W that I'll never sell that I rotate in and out of the bag.

I'm glad to see them on the upswing. Getting out from under Achusnet was the best thing that ever happened for them.

I like contests. Was anyone able to persuade them to bring back "king cobra" name?

~Rock

Back