Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Bumping this up just in case we have someone interested :thumb:

Last call! 09:52 in the a.m. :golf2:

I'm up and the coffee is brewin'. Be on the road in a while and looks to be a great day!
Last call! 09:52 in the a.m. :golf2:

I'm up and the coffee is brewin'. Be on the road in a while and looks to be a great day!

Have fun and drive carefully. Wishing you a great round and a happy birthday!

Which knee Don?

It is the left, the bionic right knee has done great since the replacement. When they did the TKR on the right knee, the surgeon told me then that the left one would have to be replaced at some point. I've started riding instead of walking and it still is pretty stiff and painful after 18 holes. Dr. appointment in a couple of weeks, we will decide whether another round of orthovisc injections or to go ahead and replace it.

It is the left, the bionic right knee has done great since the replacement. When they did the TKR on the right knee, the surgeon told me then that the left one would have to be replaced at some point. I've started riding instead of walking and it still is pretty stiff and painful after 18 holes. Dr. appointment in a couple of weeks, we will decide whether another round of orthovisc injections or to go ahead and replace it.

I don't think the shots will do much good at this point. I feel for your buddy but if this one does as well as the right knee, you will be good for another 20,000 miles... :D

It was so good to have our buddy T0AD up on his Birthday today. We share some good stories and the company was more stimulating than the golf scores. I will said this. T0AD was flat out hitting some beautiful tee shots today! He hits a pretty little stinger type draw that goes forever. Our greens were a bit on the slippery/tricky side today which brought out a cuss or two but the company was awesome.

07:50 tee time tomorrow . Heading out to the course bright and early. One & maybe two spots open depending on if KB can get going that early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07:50 tee time tomorrow . Heading out to the course bright and early. One & maybe two spots open depending on if KB can get going that early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play well today buddy, maybe this bump will get y'all one more for your round this a.m.

Play well today buddy, maybe this bump will get y'all one more for your round this a.m.

Thanks buddy. KellyBo is actually up and about so we will have three this morning. Short game for the win ! :bomb:

Hope you all play great today. Beautiful day!

Enjou the round. Its going to be spectacular out there.

Have a great day! I only wish you were closer than three hours from here.

OG...i have payed it a couple times. It's one of my favorite courses. Would love to join you guys in the very near future.

Hi Keith! Hope you're doing well. Come down anytime! We would love to have you join us for a round.

Thanks Kelly. I am putting this on my To do Soon list.

Lane Creek is hopping with THP'ers for a couple of days. Today we have Miller Time & T0AD coming up to tee it up with KellyBo and I. Then Monday we have DawgDaddy & Flog2424 heading our way. A little pre Christmas golf fun going on! The weather is looking great for both days so we are looking forward to some good golf with great friends!

Some good times at Lane Creek, have fun today y'all, I know we will have fun on Monday.

Some good times at Lane Creek, have fun today y'all, I know we will have fun on Monday.

Will do good buddy! It will be fun watching them young whipper snappers pounding the ball around the course. See ya Monday big guy!!

Will be heading out in about 2 hours for a round with some awesome folks, Kyle, Kelly & Bill. Even with me being unable to play much in the past 6 weeks I am so looking forward to teeing it up with these folks today. Scores don't really matter at all when you are with good friends at a great course.

Back