Callaway Milled Gold Nickel Wedges Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Extension to the MD3 line is here from Callaway. Check out the details in this THP TV New Gear Alert episode including in hand photo.

That looks good, nice little New Gear Alert video as well. Looking forward to more info.

I like the looks of this one. Is this going to be a limited release like the lucky clover wedges, or another finish that will stick around?

I like the new video format. The wedge is not my thing but it's always nice to see a new finish.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

To my surprise I really like the finish from what I could see.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I really like the look of this finish. Can't wait to see them in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They build some nice looking clubs and this one falls right in line.

Sweet looking wedge!

I was expecting something outlandish for some reason, but it is pretty subdued and looks good.

I think I'll have to wait until I see it live. Seems like a good offering

Good lookimg wedge. Nice to see more offerings

Great looking wedge no doubt. I still prefer black but the gold looks good.

Can't see it since I'm on a plane but I like the pics I've seen. I'm guessing RH only, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S grind only from what I heard in the video? I'll admit, thats a bummer.

It looks pretty good, but I'd have to see it in person. Initial reaction is its not for me, I much prefer the slate or black finishes available.

S grind only from what I heard in the video? I'll admit, thats a bummer.
I thought the same thing. I would love to have a 60*W grind for bunkers. I love the finish and in my head i see thing having a really appealing wear to it

I'll need to see these in person bc the nickel finish didn't hold up well with my sm5's. I will say only one grind is disappointing

For those that do like it, check out the home page....:bomb:

any specific utility to this, like reduced glare vs the satin version? or just a unique color for those that like to be a little different, which i can dig. agree that the lack of a w grind is disappointing.

Couple of weeks late! I just purchased the MD 3's in the black finish. It looks great though, maybe next time! Thanks for the heads up on the video!!

That is a good looking finish. Love my MD3s

Love the looks! I can't wait to see them in person

Like the finish a lot. Interesting that it is only on the S grind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice but I am still like the look of the matte black more.

Back