JD traded Demaryius Thomas, Den WR to SHEB
JD traded Trent Richardson, Ind RB to SHEB

It's been approved.

To: I may have Sharted (SHEB) - Cj Shebester
SHEB traded Randall Cobb, GB WR to JD
SHEB traded Reggie Bush, Det RB to JD
JD traded Demaryius Thomas, Den WR to SHEB
JD traded Trent Richardson, Ind RB to SHEB

I think I have waaay too many Lions on my team now. Homer much? LOL I needed somebody with at least a pulse at RB

I think I have waaay too many Lions on my team now. Homer much? LOL I needed somebody with at least a pulse at RB

I like the trade from your side. Don't think I would've made it if I was on the other end.

You gave up quite a bit for a hobbled RB. Can't really say I blame you with your other options but pretty tough deal to give up what you did for quite a bit less.

You gave up quite a bit for a hobbled RB. Can't really say I blame you with your other options but pretty tough deal to give up what you did for quite a bit less.

I agree, but there wasn't many other options out there that wouldn't cripple another team though. I was trying to swing a deal with somebody else, but I don't think he's interested in trading. There isn't anyone on the WW that is even worth a roster spot at this point.

I agree, but there wasn't many other options out there that wouldn't cripple another team though. I was trying to swing a deal with somebody else, but I don't think he's interested in trading. There isn't anyone on the WW that is even worth a roster spot at this point.
Agreed. Waiver wire is pretty slim. I hope it works for you though. You could have done a lot worse. Haha

I like the trade from your side. Don't think I would've made it if I was on the other end.
Why not? You get a monster in Thomas and CJs other backs are shady and Ingram. I would have taken the deal in a heartbeat.

Why not? You get a monster in Thomas and CJs other backs are shady and Ingram. I would have taken the deal in a heartbeat.

Cobb has been putting up big numbers and doesn't average much less than Thomas (2.7 PPG I think). Upside on Bush is better than Richardson for the remainder of the season I think.

Cobb has been putting up big numbers and doesn't average much less than Thomas (2.7 PPG I think). Upside on Bush is better than Richardson for the remainder of the season I think.
But you have to rely on Bush not getting hurt. Cobb isn't a bad choice but in a run first offense you will not always have the big game, unlike in Denver.

I still don't think it's a bad trade for jd but I think the upside in Thomas is a little higher over Cobb.

MONSTER DEAL went down in League 1 last night. Can't believe there is no chatter about it.

Well I was gonna offer you Demaryius for Forte straight up. LOL

SIMM traded Jonathan Stewart, Car to JT
JT traded Hakeem Nicks, Ind to SIMM

Monster deal. Colusion?

SIMM traded Jonathan Stewart, Car to JT
JT traded Hakeem Nicks, Ind to SIMM

Monster deal. Colusion?

I mean it's not Matt Ryan for C. Patterson, but I think it's right up there for biggest of the year hehe

my first trade of the year. usually my trade numbers are in the howzat range, but this year not so much. I blame AP

my first trade of the year. usually my trade numbers are in the howzat range, but this year not so much. I blame AP

I have looked at your roster several times this year and can't come up with anything that would help both of us. I was so close to drafting AP myself.

I have looked at your roster several times this year and can't come up with anything that would help both of us. I was so close to drafting AP myself.

Been doing that all year. The last one we briefly talked about would have worked, but I needed to pull something off beforehand and that didn't end up happening. I really don't have too many complaints about my roster. I've put up 100 points in 6 of the 9 games. Only been below 93 1 time, and have the 2nd highest total in the league. Problem is my defense is like the Falcons as I have given up the 3rd most points.

Been doing that all year. The last one we briefly talked about would have worked, but I needed to pull something off beforehand and that didn't end up happening. I really don't have too many complaints about my roster. I've put up 100 points in 6 of the 9 games. Only been below 93 1 time, and have the 2nd highest total in the league. Problem is my defense is like the Falcons as I have given up the 3rd most points.

I think your division is much better than mine. You should see some easier match-ups the rest of the way.

But you have to rely on Bush not getting hurt. Cobb isn't a bad choice but in a run first offense you will not always have the big game, unlike in Denver.

I still don't think it's a bad trade for jd but I think the upside in Thomas is a little higher over Cobb.

Green Bay is 57/43 pass to run. Denver is 60/40. Not a big difference in the end IMO.

The one downside to Cobb is targets. I think he was averaging around 6 maybe 7 a game. Whereas Thomas is getting like 11 to 12. (I haven't seen the numbers for a couple weeks.)

Well I was gonna offer you Demaryius for Forte straight up. LOL
I've been trying to get him all year. Haha
Now I know I won't get him. CJ doesn't like to trade unless he is getting 5 or more points on average. Haha

I've been trying to get him all year. Haha
Now I know I won't get him. CJ doesn't like to trade unless he is getting 5 or more points on average. Haha

I know...I almost offered you something, then CJ accepted the deal. I hated to see Thomas go, but if it helps me get the W this week then its a win for me.

Green Bay is 57/43 pass to run. Denver is 60/40. Not a big difference in the end IMO.

The one downside to Cobb is targets. I think he was averaging around 6 maybe 7 a game. Whereas Thomas is getting like 11 to 12. (I haven't seen the numbers for a couple weeks.)
That's all fine and dandy but the only reason that green Bay had those numbers is because of the situations they have been in this year. Being behind they throw the ball more. But from years past they are a run first offense and have always been that sort of team unless they find themselves behind.

Should be an easy victory this week. Espn has me by 2 points.
297e93da90c657aaff89fde640a8e3c5.jpg

That's all fine and dandy but the only reason that green Bay had those numbers is because of the situations they have been in this year. Being behind they throw the ball more. But from years past they are a run first offense and have always been that sort of team unless they find themselves behind.
I think they've always been more of a passing team, at least in recent years with Rodgers and rotating RBs.

I think they've always been more of a passing team, at least in recent years with Rodgers and rotating RBs.

I agree. I don't follow GB a ton so maybe my view is jaded because we just always hear about Rodgers but I'd never consider them a run first team.

Back