DufferToo

101 Putters and Holding
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putters
This is a never before seen sight... My bag uncovered. Do to my constant tinkering with iron sets (wife knows of 5), drivers, hybrids, and wedges for my safety I have found that headcovers are my friend. Putters.... Ok, I might have a slight putter addiction but I have it under control. I'm still under 90... I think.
5a7d253c4a703c6ecb1e869905949233.jpg

Nice bag!

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person on 7/2!

Sounds like an impressive collection. Nice mix of brands in the current setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good DT.

Nice setup buddy!

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person on 7/2!
Looking forward to it.

The Hopkins wedges will be swapped for the 49* and 53* SCOR's I just purchased and the Low Tide Fin will be replaced with the Lajosi MA60 proto for her maiden voyage.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I was going to ask your thoughts on the Hopkins wedges. Nice set up for sure.

I was going to ask your thoughts on the Hopkins wedges. Nice set up for sure.
Thanks.

I really like the Hopkins wedges. The 50° is a shelf grind, the 55° is a heel & toe grind, and my 60° (not shown) is a heel grind. I'm only swapping them out with the SCOR's for a bit of summer hardpan "V" sole testing.

Edit: Speaking of Hopkins, the CP1 is super easy to hit off the deck.

I thought those wedges looked familiar!

Very nice setup. Thanks for sharing!

And now the bag itself has been swapped out for a black Sun Mountain C-130 from the marketplace thanks to mike27t.

And the set is complete.. Just in time to beat me at our unofficial norcal vs socal.. Only if I knew that bag would be playing against me :beat-up:

Nice looking set up! That putter looks fantastic.

And the set is complete.. Just in time to beat me at our unofficial norcal vs socal.. Only if I knew that bag would be playing against me :beat-up:
If I had known that you were joining us I would have had you bring it with you. Would have saved on shipping but I would have missed out on your "creative" packaging. :D

Nice looking set up! That putter looks fantastic.
Thank you. Low Tide produces a great putter. Thanks for reminding me. I will try to post pics in the Low Tide thread this weekend.

2ad58712dabee83ddbc128289b12171e.jpg

7fe2bcc92e3b2e12a76a86db40ed5ec1.jpg

Ok, there's been a bit of tinkering since my last update.
Heavenwood in place of the Adams.
Hogan VKTR in place of my Tour Mashie.
RTX-3 CB 50* in place of the Scor 49*.
Hogan TK-15 in place of the Scor in the S/W slot.
Toulon Rochester in place of the Low Tide.

I've really happy with how well the Hogan PTx have blended in with the TEE CB PROh irons. In fact, I'm considering keeping the blended set instead of going all PTx.

Edit: I just noticed how dirty my clubs are after yesterday's round.

Good looking bag there DT.

I recognize those head covers! And you give me a hard time about swapping gear? Hahaha

I wanna see you buy one of those 89 way bags so you can carry all your putters at once.

Very nice setup!

I recognize those head covers! And you give me a hard time about swapping gear? Hahaha
There might be some resemblance to the whole pot and kettle thing...

However, I've only bought 1 set of irons in the last month....
I wanna see you buy one of those 89 way bags so you can carry all your putters at once.
Designers couldn't figure out a way to get it to work with my Clicgear.

Just a touch more tinkering before my bag is locked down** for the NorCal v SoCal Regional Rivalry.

Being a #ShortKnocker I have been messing around with a Tour Edge Exotics EX9 Tour 3W to replace my Hopkins SuperSpoon 4W. After swapping in the 11g weight, the EX9 gives me the height I was missing as well as the increased distance.

**putter hasn't been decided.

Back