2016 Father's Day Showdown - Six4three5 vs Maddog701

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Figured I'd create a little thread for those of you who'd like to follow along with Maddog and I today. He's still sleeping I believe (works the overnight shift) as a father's day gift I'm treating him to a round of golf at my home course. But that's where the giving stops! We have the Regional Rivalry next weekend against Team NE and it will be a good test for us to play a competitive round! Not to mention some good practice for Maddog to brush up on his live updating skills.

Maddog is currently a 12 and I'm a 3. He likes to try and take extra pops if he can get them. What I will offer him is the full 9 pops if he joins me at the blacks which is just over 6700 and rated at 131. Or he can play the blues at just over 6400 and rated at 124. I'll give him 5 pops if he decides to play the blues. I played earlier this morning and fired a 36/38 for a 74. Maddog has been on the range lately more so than playing. What are your guy's thoughts is that a fair trade off??

Thinking we should be teeing off probably around 330 or so when he gets up so follow along if you'd like! My main objective is getting him proficient at live updating!

Wait a sec why are you stiffing the old man on pops on fathers day :) no way 1 set of tees equates to 4 strokes...booooh

2016 Father's Day Showdown - Six4three5 vs Maddog701

9 only? Feel he should get at least a full 10

Have fun!

Criminal act lol give him hi pops on fathers day for sure lol

It is Father's Day, has to be the full 9 strokes.

I am looking forward to following along.

It is Father's Day. He should get however many strokes he wants from whatever tees he wants!

Man you guys are being brutal!! I suppose I'll give him the 9 strokes and let him play from the blues!!

Man you guys are being brutal!! I suppose I'll give him the 9 strokes and let him play from the blues!!

Look at it this way giving him all those pops is just prep for our match next week.

Look at it this way giving him all those pops is just prep for our match next week.

If that's the case give him 18 and let him play whites and i'll do the same Saturday - we'll call it the Maddog Special.

Starting with warm up
643e138216de172fe6e58179b7194220.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Maddog getting loose.
19f438f1bfeea66c7aae56fcedaaa011.jpg

9 pops from a tee box in front is a good gesture on Father's Day but may be a little to much to overcome. but I'm still rolling with the kiddo on this one.

Have fun out there guys. Looking forward to following along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give him the full 9 pops and the front tees. It's his day, after all.

After a few putts we are at the first, I will take the honors today, being fathers day, am playing blues, wish me luck

Give him the full 9 pops and the front tees. It's his day, after all.
That's what we settled on blue tees 9 pops and I let him pick out a new shirt for the RR! Happy Father's day pops!

Have fun gentlemen! Hit them well!

Hard to be in a hole when Jimmy hit 292 in the fairway. Ouch

A little tree trouble but even after 1

Maddog going off on 2. We're even. Bad approach for me after an absolute bomb of a drive.
a55244be864d2b06e8a896cd6977ff5a.jpg

Nice little chip in to win number 2

Back