Arnold Palmer's INSANE Memorabilia Collection

AJVCG

Reaction score
Handicap
What's up THPers? Wanted to share a piece of content that I think most (actually, all) of you will really enjoy.

Last Monday, Hashtag Chad and I had the opportunity to tour Arnold Palmer's historic office, workshop and warehouse in Latrobe, Pa., which is just about 45 minutes away from Oakmont CC. Long story short, the entire experience was surreal (as you could imagine). There was a story behind EVERYTHING and we had Arnold's right-hand man Doc Griffin as our guide.

We wanted a way to share our tour with other fans of Arnold/golf history (since non of it is open to the public) so we put together an interactive magazine with our best photos and stories.

Enjoy this and please share with other golfers who you think might be interested!

https://readymag.com/CallawayGolf/555431/

I honestly do not have nay words for how awesome this is!!!! All I can say is that I am jealous and thank you for setting this up so that the rest of us can get a chance to experience it!

Good grief look at all those clips, badges, and keepsakes. It's like a history museum in itself.

Someone really should let AP know Callaway's got a nice trade in bonus going on right now if he'd like to do any upgrades. He's gotta be leaving some yardage on the table with some of those clubs :angel:

Holy smokes what a treat that had to be. Thanks for sharing !

YoAJ! You guys killed the live show of this tour! The magazine looks fantastic, I'll be digging in more when I've got my laptop in front of me. Well freaking done CMP! Tell Harry I said you guys deserve a raise.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

The live show of this was really well done.
Love it here too. Just a glimpse into something pretty darn awesome.

What's crazy is that is only 1 office imagine all the other stuff he could have!

This was awesome. Great content. Well done for sure. Very enjoyable.

That was beyond words. Thanks so much for putting that together. Funny Mr. Palmer was the original club ho, loved the commemt anout not being able to keep up with which ones he won with.

I sincerely hope that one day, that is made into a public museum or one is created with all of it. I would honestly drive to PA to see it. And I DONT do Museums!!

I agree the live show was fantastic. The amount of clubs Arnold has sitting in there is mind boggling.

Unreal. Thanks to the Callaway crew for making this. Arnie rules.

Thank you for sharing this, it's simply awesome.

LOL: "the greatest cardboard box of old, worn down leather grips that has ever been assembled." Fantastic wording, I love it!

Edit: I just finished going through the entire thing. FREAKING FANTASTIC. It's awesome to see all the stuff he's collected over the years, and just some amazing stuff gifted to him from fans, it really shows how many people's lives he's touched.

Thanks for sharing this with us guys!

Wow....just wow, that is flat out the most amazing collection I have ever seen!

now I know what Heaven looks like

I saw this when you guys ran it on FB. Very cool look into the golfing life of the King!

Wow...just...WOW

I saw a little snippet on twitter. Haven't watch the video yet, but really cool you all were able to get a tour and document everything.

That is awesome and amazing. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing! That is truly breathtaking!

I thought there was a Jimmy Roberts thing on this a while back as well. Pretty amazing stuff.

That must have been an amazing experience!

Back