2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Not a very good showing from my team this week, so hoping those that are left can move up the board for the last 2 rounds

Amazingly I've got Rory, Webb and Mickelson. Not sure if it'll be enough to get me in the top 100 though.

I have Rory. I also have Justin Thomas and I'm hoping he makes birdie the next two and gets up there to T4.

Rory, Webb, Streb, Thomas, Perez, Matsuyama.

1-McIlroy
2-Rodgers
3-Simpson
T4-Mickelson
T7-Thomas
Rodgers looks like he might lose 2nd place but I'm hoping to make a good move after this week.

Basically this week is if you had rory, you're holding your ground. Anyone else of significance and you gain ground. Unfortunately looks like I'm just staying where I am.

1-McIlroy
2-Rodgers
3-Simpson
T4-Mickelson
T7-Thomas
Rodgers looks like he might lose 2nd place but I'm hoping to make a good move after this week.
Whoa, that Rodgers pick sure worked out, eh?

Basically this week is if you had rory, you're holding your ground. Anyone else of significance and you gain ground. Unfortunately looks like I'm just staying where I am.

Yea I had Rory, Woodland, Finau, and Matsuyama in the top 20. Hopefully I can move up a little

I had Rory Steele and Thomas near the top. Hopefully I move forward and not back again.

I'm hoping that only 2% picked Steele it will help me.

Moose great start with Simpson and Rodgers.

Rory, Phil, Woodland, Thomas, Boo. Feeling good about my chances of moving up.

Back up to 4th and making up more ground to the leader.

I went from 20th to 28th last week, and I'm not back down some to 21st.

Decent week but going wrong direction. Lost ground to the leader, but made up 4 spots.

I'm back at the elevator job...up and down, up and down. This time down 4 spots to 18th. Ugh! I was thinking about taking Rory but didn't want to waste another start with a few majors still coming.

84th to 59th this week.

I'm back at the elevator job...up and down, up and down. This time down 4 spots to 18th. Ugh! I was thinking about taking Rory but didn't want to waste another start with a few majors still coming.

I was thinking the same with Rory, I had Simpson and Thomas but still lost ground. Dropped from 22 to 31.

Picked my first winner this year! Too bad just about everyone else did too. Jumped a whopping 4 spots to 111 with Rory and Phil this week

I'm hoping that only 2% picked Steele it will help me.

Moose great start with Simpson and Rodgers.

Thanks jitzy, biggest jump of the year up to 12th now.

Moved up but not very much. 38 up to 32. Not sure I gained any ground on the leader either. Still $3.9 mill back. Only $1.8 back from 10th place though.

2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Moved up to 1st place this week. Need to keep this lucky streak going. Didn't think I could recover from not setting my lineup a few weeks ago, but just barely squeaked in this week.

Jumped 3 spots to 17 from 20.

Huge jump...93rd to 73rd had winner and 4 in top 10

Oh appears I had 3rd highest earnings this week...guess that helps too

Back