The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Devon Still story about his 4 year old daughter fighting cancer while my you get sits on my lap...brutal

Watching the Devon Still story about his 4 year old daughter fighting cancer while my you get sits on my lap...brutal

Brutal stuff.

Did you see the one about Joe Haden and his brother?

Redskins Team Buses collided this morning. Now that's what you call trying to "shake up a team". Luckily no injuries were reported.

Just saw this. Interesting the bucs didn't pull the trigger

According to FOX's Jay Glazer, the Eagles tried to trade for Bucs WR Vincent Jackson at the deadline.
The Bucs declined the deal, as it was likely a late-round pick offer for a No. 1 wideout that's under contract reasonably through 2016. But it's interesting as it shows the Eagles are looking to upgrade on the perimeter, where Riley Cooper is a liability when he's not blocking. Jordan Matthews, whose snap count has been on the rise lately, is a name to watch in Philly.
Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter Nov 2 - 12:24 PM

Just saw this. Interesting the bucs didn't pull the trigger

According to FOX's Jay Glazer, the Eagles tried to trade for Bucs WR Vincent Jackson at the deadline.
The Bucs declined the deal, as it was likely a late-round pick offer for a No. 1 wideout that's under contract reasonably through 2016. But it's interesting as it shows the Eagles are looking to upgrade on the perimeter, where Riley Cooper is a liability when he's not blocking. Jordan Matthews, whose snap count has been on the rise lately, is a name to watch in Philly.
Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter Nov 2 - 12:24 PM

Not only did they reject it, they didnt even counter despite shopping him for a 1st round pick. Just more incompetence from this front office. Absolute terrible.

D Robinson goes down on first play from scrimmage.

Man Evans and jax are tall mfers

Blocked fg!!

Anybody that has watched the Bucs and thinks Doug Martin outplays Rainey is a heavy drinker.

Pick 6 for the Cowboys

Anybody that has watched the Bucs and thinks Doug Martin outplays Rainey is a heavy drinker.

Haha or should anyway

D Robinson goes down on first play from scrimmage.

Just had a fat guy land on him with the ball under his stomach. He's back. Had a 14 yd run negated by penalty already.

Tannehill on point right there. Great TD pass.

Tannehill on point right there. Great TD pass.

We're actually getting the Dolphins-Chargers game up here today because the Pats don't play until 4. I've been hard on Tannehill, but that drive was phenomenal. He was in complete control in every situation.

Man, another missed FG by the Bucs.

I get the feeling we'll see Mallett sooner rather than later

Refs miss the nice helmet to helmet hit I could hear from 45 minutes away

When the line plays well, Alfred Morris is an absolute beast.

I get the feeling we'll see Mallett sooner rather than later

Not sure why they haven't given him a go? Protecting the conditional draft pick lol? Or are they hoping Fitzpatrick come around?

When the line plays well, Alfred Morris is an absolute beast.

Hands down the most underrated runner in the league. When he squares his shoulders he is a beast

Stupid Haden throwing the football 5 yard penalty...great play though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back