2016 The Greenbrier Classic (Spoilers)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Looks like the course is going to need quite a bit of work!
13501661_10153564952577623_2544299066470528662_n.jpg
ClqK8rdXIAEKL83.jpg

Thursday Jul 7 - Sunday Jul 10, 2016 Purse: $6,900,000 Winning Share: $1,242,000 FedExCup Points: 500 greenbrierclassic.com

Wow thats brutal

That sucks
it will be hard to get that course ready in 2 weeks

Wow that's crazy

Wow. That's real bad.

Likely going to take a lot of work from a lot of people to get it back when they are able.

I think that might be casual water.

That is wild. I can't believe that they could possibly get the course in good enough shape to have a PGA event.

Wow that is brutal. I hope they can get it back, always liked that course

That is crazy! I love watching this event, I hope they get the course back before show time

I hope that extra order of squeegees comes in.

I can't imagine what the course will look like when the water is gone. :sidefrown:

What will they do if the course isn't playable?

That's awful! Will be shocked if they get that playable

Oh man. I wonder if they will even be able to play there...

That is insane.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Man that looks terrible, hopefully they'll be able to clean it all up in time but I'd suspect the damage is pretty severe

Mother nature can be a b*tch

Time to keep the white pants in the closet.

Oh man that is some crazy rain fall. The tour had been hit hard this year with weather as far as I can remember over years in the past.

Just saw more pictures on Twitter and I can't imagine they will get the course in good enough condition.

That's brutal. I've worked at a few courses where they come out over their banks, but not to THIS degree. With that said, as fast as it came up, it will go down. They will have there hands full, but they considering the staff and resources they have, they'll be ready I'm sure. The worst part will be trucking in new sand for the bunkers and probably repairing course irrigation terminals that were under water.

This is right by Greenbrier.

Back