If 14 Club Rule Bumped to 16...

fun question. probably a 5h and keep my 5i, and a high bounce 56 for lower pitch and runs and longer bunker shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would add a Mini Driver and a strong 3 hybrid.

for me a 64* wedge and a 5 wood

I think I'd probably add a Heavenwood to the mix and go the JB route with a specialized second driver.

Great question...I would definitely at a 64* PM grind wedge and I would add an 18* or 20* 816 5-wood!

A 17* fairway of some sort, preferably a 2 hybrid and I wouldn't mind experimenting with a 62*-64*wedge.

Women's taylormade driver for shots from 235 off the deck and a mini driver of sorts, maybe a xxio cut down

Mini driver and 64 wedge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd probably keep the current clubs gapped as they are in my bag (minus the hybrid -that is already going to change) and then add a strong 3 wood and a 62* wedge.

I would add a hybrid somewhere in the 20-21 degree range to fit between 5W and 4 iron. The other club would be a specialty club to get out of bunkers. I'm thinking something from the SmartSole series.

I would add a 4 iron and a left handed 7 iron for those shot where I wish I was left handed.

Would probably only add one club, but change a current one. Would carry a 14* 3-wood and then a HL 3-wood. Something to hit from the fairway that was the length of a my current 3-wood, but about 17*.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would add a driver to hit from under trees since I can't keep anything low, and a left handed 7 or 8 iron.

I would definitely add back the 60* SCOR, and possibly a mini driver, if I could find one I could hit off the deck with some consistency. Otherwise, in lieu of the latter, I'd go back to a 3 & 5 fairway combo instead of just the 4w.

Add a second driver that's a little shorter and higher lofted, and then a 64 degree.

A 5 and maybe 7 wood.

This is a good question. Since I have a good amount of wedges already in the bag, I think I would add some at the top like a 5 wood and maybe a mini driver. I probably wouldn't use either a lot but it would be nice to have each in the bag for fun.

Would definitely add a 2 iron. My Dad carries one and I end up using his all the time out of the trees, always a useful club. And probably a 64 because I'm an idiot!

... I would have worse odds picking the right club. :)

Maybe a high lofted driver and some kind of specialty chipping club.

Probably a mini driver or 64* wedge

A 2-wood and a 4-iron. I'd like another option off the tee, and a 4-iron would cover the yardage gap between my 5 iron and my 22° hybrid.

I'd have to add a 48* wedges to fill the gap between my PW and gap wedge. And I'd add the mini driver to complete the 16.

I'd add a 5 Hybrid. Would compliment the 5 iron in my bag. There are times I'd like the 5 iron distance but with the ability of the hybrid head to handle tough lies. I also feel like my 5 iron is the club I'm least confident in.

I'd also add another wedge between my 54 and 58, might even adjust the lofts of what I carry now and go with 3° gaps. 50, 53, 56, 59

Back