What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams Super S 3 hybrid. It's the 3rd time I've owned this club. Going to try and stop tinkering so much and live by "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albatross, as I told GolferGal it's the least I could do!

A set of Srixon Z-745 irons. That credit with Global Golf was burning a hole in my pocket.

A set of Srixon Z-745 irons. That credit with Global Golf was burning a hole in my pocket.
You are a machine and I love it

Just finished off the bag and picked up a G30 3 wood... My wife is going to be pissed.

Couple of gloves and two belts!

Set of Bio Cell irons, finally!

Got them lightly used, 5-SW, reg flex. It was such a massive steal I couldn't resist. Going to have them bent +1 and then see if I can find someone to swap out the SW for a 4 iron.

Can't wait for them to arrive, stoked!

A 60* Wilson FG Tour TC wedge. It should be almost as pretty as my new FG Tour 100 irons that arrive tomorrow.

I have problems... Just bought a Nike Stand Bag.

Just finished off the bag and picked up a G30 3 wood... My wife is going to be pissed.
I figure wives are going to be pissed regardless. Might as well be for something you enjoy. Just buy her flowers or take her to dinner

I picked up three pair of pants at Sam's for the winter season. Some of my winter pants mysteriously shrunked :alien:

Picked up a pair of FJ winter/rain gloves today.

Didn't buy today, but it's getting delivered. Traded in some old Callaway Razr Hawk stuff that I still had around and picked up a Callaway X2 Hot 4 hybrid with the Tour Green shaft from Callaway. It's out for early delivery today so that means it will see some action this weekend.

My USGA conforming irons arrived today! 4-pw 588 TTs. Now I'm one club away from having a legit set.
c3cdf140ca3ca8e13af784efcba7ae16.jpg

what is the one club?

I ordered a G30 5 wood, yesterday. Excellent clubs. Can't help you with the wife issue. :D

For playing in the cold this weekend, I went to the Under Armour store last night to get something to keep me warm...never paid $50 for a thermal shirt before. They were on sale and they better do the trick!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

what is the one club?

It's a Cleveland cg12 56* wedge. I thought it was non-conforming, but I haven't looked it up yet.

Picked up some Xmas gifts today at Golfsmith
1 Box Callaway Hex Chrome
1 Box Bridgestone B330RX Limited Edition USA
1 Box Bridgestone E6
Some First Tee Nutrition Bars
and for me a Dozen Z Stars (last years model $24.97)

Picked up a Mizuno water proof/wind proof jacket at my club. Kept me pretty warm today.

2 15 packs of Top Flite D2+ Feel balls for $25 bucks for winter golf. My fitter actually recommended these as a good ball for my swing all year round but they are soft for winter. Anyone have any experience?

Nothing, pretty disappointed, we went to the outlet mall tonight and there only a few things that even piqued me interest and with the season winding down I just held off.

Earned some rewards on golfnow. Bought my wife some srixon pink golf balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back