What is your Favorite Golf Tournament?

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
With the 2nd Major of the season over, what tour stop are you most looking forward to next?

Excluding majors, what is your favorite tournament?

Always liked the Bridgestone Championship. It's on a course with a ton of history and it just looks like it would be a fun place to play a round of golf.

Excluding majors though, my favorite has always been Bay Hill. It's close enough where I go just about every year and I just seem to always have a really fun time. The Valspar is a good tournament, but it just doesn't always do it for me.

Im geeked for the WGC Bridgestone to get here, absolutely love watching that one.

Bridgestone for me too. Mostly because I live only 20 minutes away so get to go every year. Except this year, out of town that week.

FedEx Tour Championship for all the marbles

FedEx playoffs

Interesting topic. I like a lot of different ones. The Honda comes to mind.

It is not a professional tournament, but the US am and US women's am are my two fave tournaments of the year. Not sure why but I have always enjoyed those events.

Oh man, that's tough. I'm a huge WGC Bridgestone guy.

Wgc bridgestone is always exciting!

Bridgestone for me, but The Open Championship is a close 2nd. There is always a Cinderella story happening there.

The Players Championship. Great field, tough course. Great finishing holes. All types of golfers have won there too so very competitive.

I'm looking forward to the Open Championship next. I enjoy setting my alarm for 4Am, brewing coffee and watching golf

Favorite non major is the Tour Championship

There are a bunch that I really like but if forced to pick one it would probably be The Players. The field is great, the players seem to care more than average, we know the course and the course has some classic holes.

My favorite to watch is the Bayhill tourney.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I always enjoy the Tournament of Champions. Beautiful scenery to start each year.

Bay Hill and The Players are two of my favs, but upcoming would have to be the FedEx Championship. Getting there is one thing, but once it's on, it's ON!

JM

With the 2nd Major of the season over, what tour stop are you most looking forward to next?

Excluding majors, what is your favorite tournament?

Back in the Watson days, it was the Byron Nelson. Now I really don't have one I have to watch.

The Memorial and Bridgestone are my two favorites outside the majors.

Bridgestone and Greenbrier top the list for me. Really bummed to see how bad a shape Greenbrier is in.

Back