Forum Testing Signup - Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 & 815 DBD Drivers

I thought you may have done so
I ordered the 9° head with rogue silver 60g x flex, I have a rogue black 70g x flex on the way as well. Silver 60g sitting at 3 degrees torque and black 70g x at 3.1 they are both just about in my wheelhouse. Will be about finding the right weight and launch with different head profiles

Congrats guys!

Congratulations guys,fantastic driver to review

Congratulations guys, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats to all! I'm really looking forward to following this one.

Congrats to those that were chosen. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these as I am interested in these.

Really interested to see how you guys like them. Love the looks, and the "Low spin + forgiveness" could really be a game-changer.

Congrats to the testers. I'll be sure to follow this one as this looks to be a great driver.

Really hoping to get picked for this. Would love to spend a lot of time with either of these and give feedback to the community.

You would do a very good job...fwiw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the testers! Can wait to hear your feedback

Nice group, will be interested to read this. I think it is kismet that I didn't get this since I think I jacked up my leg this week...

Wow, great group of testers! Congrats! Very much looking forward to the reviews here.

Nice group, will be interested to read this. I think it is kismet that I didn't get this since I think I jacked up my leg this week...

That sucks i hope you get better soon you can swing mine at the next get together

Congrats testers...I look forward to following along with your feedback

Congrats testers! Enjoy the experience it is one of a kind

Congrats guys! Look forward to reading your impressions.

Congrats to the testers.

Congrats guys. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of eyes on this one

Just what KC720 needs more clubs! Congrats guys! Hope to hear reviews soon!

Congratz all. Nice to see you on the list Josh.

Congrats

Congrats guys. Be interesting to hear your thoughts.

Back