Bettinardi wedges?

SaffaClint

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.3
I was online a little while ago and came across some pictures of some truly gorgeous looking wedges by Bettinardi.
Anyone know anymore???

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a picture of them recently too. I don't know what will become of them(if anything really). However looking at their site they do have some nice wedges listed.

http://www.bettinardi.com/model/wedge/

I would jump on some of those, especially the Kool-Aid ones! Hope they end up going to production.

Gorgeous looking wedges. I'll be interested in seeing how much they go for if they go into production.

Boutique wedges seems a natural extension for a boutique putter company. Hope they produce them.

I saw a picture of them recently too. I don't know what will become of them(if anything really). However looking at their site they do have some nice wedges listed.

http://www.bettinardi.com/model/wedge/

Those wedges linked there were a special limited edition run for the PGA Show a few years back I ended up grabbing this one

index.php

index.php

These will be the retail release wedges coming soon

10518705_817358704981120_6237533895396337628_n.jpg

1471281_817358651647792_1713463760012513458_n.jpg

The last ones pictured look great. The ones on the website look cheesy

I remember seeing them a few years ago and I think I was seeing prices of $300-400 for them, I could be wrong though. Back then they seemed like a collectors item and not so much a gamer. The idea of them releasing a retail line is very cool though. Love their putters.

Those wedges linked there were a special limited edition run for the PGA Show a few years back I ended up grabbing this one

index.php

index.php

These will be the retail release wedges coming soon

10518705_817358704981120_6237533895396337628_n.jpg

1471281_817358651647792_1713463760012513458_n.jpg

Those are the ones I was talking about, good lord they're gorgeous!

I thought those were more collection items sold at Bettinardi's "summer social" event but I could be wrong.

Very Clean looking i am sure the preform well but i wonder the price

That means $199.99 haha...whatever they charge they make amazing high quality stuff!

I struggle with that price. Not because what it is, but it seems that at that price, you can get virtually completely custom from a large R&D team's creation of wedges.

To me this will be green grass if anything (outside of direct to consumer) and sold mostly to the large fans of the brand. Nothing wrong with that of course, but that is how I see it playing out.

I struggle with that price. Not because what it is, but it seems that at that price, you can get virtually completely custom from a large R&D team's creation of wedges.

To me this will be green grass if anything (outside of direct to consumer) and sold mostly to the large fans of the brand. Nothing wrong with that of course, but that is how I see it playing out.

I agree. I am hoping it is a good bit below 200 and not just 10 bucks below. I am a huge fan of Bettinardi but with the amount of amazing wedges out they would have to knock my socks off to switch to them.

Honestly, my first thought is "novelty". Right or wrong, it just is.

So these look nice. Anyone ever play with Betti wedges?

Those wedges look awesome.

Saw that on their instagram,really wanting to add Beti in the bag.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Really good looking wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look amazing, I love my betti putter but nothing is knocking the rtx3 out of my bag

Never knew of those wedges. They look pretty nice.

These look awesome

Website shows $180 and two finish options. Withing shouting distance of the major makes and not a great deal more out of pocket if you like having something different from the masses in the bag.

I have bettinardi wedges I got at the Budget Golf tent sale. They are so nice. I love the look and feel of them and they perform way better than my SM6 did.

Back