Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

GregDan
no way am i going to trade Gronk for any thing less than a kings ransom
Haha. No worries dude. Just throwing something out there. I knew you wouldn't but it never hurts to try.

Couple offers out in L5 this morning. One is from last week that we couldn't finish because of the Thursday game. Hopefully, they are still interested.

7-2 with a little breathing room. No time to let up, but good to know a loss right now isn't kicking me out of the top 4 spots. I've scored the most points in L5 & that's an accomplishment for my first 16 team league

Mike, Nice job so far!

I started out 0-5, back up to 4-5 & hoping to keep it going!

Well I officially had the worst offer by far.

I give up Bell and Hopkins and recieve Christine Michael (Seattle backup averaging 0.3 points a game) and Bryant. Haha

I give up Bell and Hopkins and recieve Christine (Seattle backup averaging 0.3 points a game) and Bryant. Haha

Wow....that's all I have to say about that

I give up Bell and Hopkins and recieve Christine Michael (Seattle backup averaging 0.3 points a game) and Bryant. Haha

Its close, but I have seen worse. :D

I received one earlier this year that was worse. I took a screen shot it was so bad.

id do it he added Brandin Cooks

Well I thought I offered something respectable. I give him McFadden and Harvin and get Morris and Bryant.

Well I thought I offered something respectable. I give him McFadden and Harvin and get Morris and Bryant.

FWIW, that is pretty bad too.
Assuming you are talking about Alfred Morris.
You are trading position for position and sendin the weaker link at both positions.

You are trading position for position and sendin the weaker link at both positions.

Agreed! Sorry Dan, but that isn't a very fair trade you sent either. It's a good starting point, but not a fair trade by any means. However, the counter was awful.

id do it he added Brandin Cooks

Dang, man. I guess Tate's 16 points over the last 3 weeks against the juggernaut D's in Oakland, Jax and Tampa have emboldened you to not let this one die.

Agreed! Sorry Dan, but that isn't a very fair trade you sent either. It's a good starting point, but not a fair trade by any means. However, the counter was awful.
I don't see how it's that bad really. It may help me out a bit more and yeah McFadden is not as good as Morris but Bryant and Harvin I believe are sort of a wash right now. But If you look at the points though it's pretty even.

Plus he has Christine Michael as his only available back and I figured as up and down as Morris has been why not get some solid points this week.

Whatever I guess. I must not know what I am doing.

And we are talking about Martavis Bryant.

Last edited:
I don't see how it's that bad really. It may help me out a bit more and yeah McFadden is not as good as Morris but Bryant and Harvin I believe are sort of a wash right now. But If you look at the points though it's pretty even.

Plus he has Christine Michael as his only available back and I figured as up and down as Morris has been why not get some solid points this week.

Whatever I guess. I must not know what I am doing.

So if you had Morris and Bryant you would trade them for Harvin and McFadden? Can I speak to HR please? :D
I do believe however its a good starting point to get dialogue going.

So if you had Morris and Bryant you would trade them for Harvin and McFadden? Can I speak to HR please? :D
Well I am not saying he should take the deal but I don't think it's horrible. Would be something to consider though. And it was fair enough that it was just a starting point. What I had in return would have had someone thrown in jail for 3-5 years and 3 years probation.

And we aren't talking about Dez Bryant. Martavis from Pittsburgh. That may change your thoughts.

That is what i though about a few i have got from you :act-up:

Very happy to see Calvin Johnson is probable this week. I will need him down the stretch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what i though about a few i have got from you :act-up:
Haha. Well there might have been a few that weren't fantastic per se. But I wouldn't do something that bad.

You might have me mistaken for Icey. Haha

Why didn't you say so haha! That does change things. I thought you were talking about Dez.
Didn't even think about it. Haha. See I'm not THAT crazy.

Back